October 23, 2014 | 954 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Precision Lash Adhesive

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by cyung79

Great latex free lash adhesive! I bought this about a year ago when I was first getting used to lashes. I bought it because it was latex-free and was the only one I could find. I love the fact that its a brush on adhesive, but like previously mentioned it does get very messy and built up around the area where it closes.

When used correctly, the adhesive is very strong and can last all day! Just recently I had put lashes on, and then my husband wanted to go for a ride on his motorcycle. My first thought was "my lashes are going to fall off for sure", but decided to test it out. After riding at about 70km, the lashes stayed put, did not move at all! At the end of the night, I went to take them off and noticed that they did not even pull up at the ends/sides at all!

The only downside is that we do not have the Dark colour in Canada. When we do I think I'd prefer that one, but for now the clear is perfectly fine. From personal experience, when the glue starts to turn an iridescent blue colour on the lash band, its time to put your lashes on. I find putting just a bit more on both ends of the lashes helps to keep them in place all day!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

I bought this because it seems like a better way to apply glue to my lashes than my normal squeeze tube glue from Duo. Really it isn't that much simpler I just like to try new things. I would say this is a good product, but the Duo lash glue is a superior product. I had a bit harder time getting this to stick to the lash line, but once I got it down the lashes seem to stay until I took them off. The product is also latex free which is a plus if you are allergic to latex. Sometimes the Duo glue can sting my eyes, but I didn't have this problem with this product. I will continue to use it along with my Duo glue. I'm glad I picked it up. Overall I would give it more of a 3.5 or 3.75 lippies. My brush applicator was splayed a bit when I opened the product for the first time so that has been the only real disappointment.

Update: Totally great to use to restick clean, used lashes back on the lash trays. Just swipe this along the plastic mold, wait a few seconds and stick those lashes back on the packaging. Very helpful for keeping lashes in good shape for as long as possible!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by sadorange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't particularly enjoy this lash glue. It technically still works, but I get a lot of peeling mid day and it doesn't stay put. I owned the transparent one but it dried with a pretty strong blue iridescence, so if I messed up it would be obvious. Also, this glue will make the band super shiny and strangely blue with its iridescence so your falsies look super fake (hey, you're supposed to fake having awesome lashes lol). It does have a precise application at first, but eventually the product ends up clogging the mouth and gets super messy.

I vastly prefer my Duo glue. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by Disnep

I have mix review about this. I really like the brush and application, but I find this didn't last long. at the end of my night I always find out the lashes stick out...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by licoricepirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a love-hate relationship with this... which is turning more towards hate!!!

The first time I used it.. by some miracle, I nailed it.. I used it with the Revlon strip lashes (cut in half to use as demi lashes).. so easy to put on & it lasted for literally 2 days... even through swimming/working out.

Every attempt to use it since then has failed miserably. If you get ANY on your fingers/tweezers, it's a lost cause.. you will try to apply the lashes.. the lashes will adhere to your fingers/tweezers.. no chance of getting it off w/o mangling the lashes.

I like it so much better than the Duo glue, though.. so I'm trying to figure this stuff out lol. The Duo is too thick/rubbery & is only good for a few hours. More permanent glues just damage the lashes too much.

Definitely buy the remover if you get this stuff !!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have pretty puny eyelashes and every year or so would buy a set of Ardell falsies and Duo lash glue. I'd practice the night before, using my Sephora lash applicator, apply the glue, wait 30-45 seconds for it to get tacky, and then press them into my lashline. I'd wait before gingerly pulling the applicator away, only to find the lashes were still stuck to the applicator or were cemented to a patch of skin above my natural lashline. Frustrated, I'd throw the falsies and the glue in the trash, only for another year to go by and the temptation to arise again.

I bought this on a whim at Walmart for around $3. I like the applicator better, I always end up using too much or too little glue from that obnoxious squeeze tube. The formula is tough as nails. I have the black. At the end of the night I go to pull the lashes off, and it's light ripping off a band-aid. Painful, but better than having them peel off gradually. I didn't remove the glue very well, and it stayed on my lash line a good 5 days after I applied it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 4:48:00 AM More reviews by sitknee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Compared to Duo (in the tube), this lash glue does work better. Your lashes will stay on longer and it does get sticky faster.
One issue I always seem to come up against is the bottle getting dirty. That is, glue with seep out when I twist the cap on and there will be a sticky mess. I've seen this again and again and it's very annoying.
This is a lot stickier than Duo and makes it harder to reuse lashes. Still, you can make it work if you use tweezers to clean up your lashes. Just a little bit of attention can really get the glue off.
I also want to add that I've tried D.U.P's eyelash fixer, which is a popular Japanese eyelash adhesive that goes for something like $11-12. Honestly, it works exactly the same as this Revlon glue, so don't bother with it. Except I have noticed that I don't have the weird sticky mess around the bottle opening of the Japanese product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Cayla29S

I was in search for a latex free glue since I became allergic to DUO. This one is good enough for me. I like the brush applicator but after sometime some of the glue got tacky around the opening and would get onto the brush. It's annoying.
It also last for at least 8hrs. The only thing with it is that I noticed that I'm not able to re use my lashes as often in comparison to DUO. The gunk of glue after using it is very difficult to remove. Either way I would rather use this glue than get red swelling eye from Latex.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Cddam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use the clear. While I am not anywhere near an expert in applying the lashes, this glue makes it so easy. Since it comes with a nail polish type brush you don't end up with too much on the lash. I do wait like 30-60 seconds from applying to lashes to putting the lashes on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

Definitely not as good as DUO 'dark-tone' but I still like to keep this in my bag for emergency corner touch-ups should they occur. It does get tacky pretty fast. I do love the brush applicator, however whenever I've substituted this glue in place of DUO, I've noticed my corners peeling off quicker than usual.