April 20, 2014 | 1545 users online

Treatments - L'Oreal - Everstrong Overnight Repair Treatment

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by ridemebigsheIdon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff feels really nice on my hair. I like the smell of it for bedtime too -- it's soothing and kind of tropical-vanilla-like. Texture is creamy and feels as though it is hydrating my hair nicely. I feel as though it's almost too emollient though, and makes me feel as though I need to wash my hair that next day since it's so rich. I have pretty damaged hair so this surprises me, but with that in mind I don't think I'll purchase it again. I try to only wash my hair 2-3x per week and this product throws off my hair washing cycle a bit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I really like this product. I love that my hair instantly feels soft and supple when I put this on. I try my best to put this on dry hair, but mostly I use it when it's slightly damp because I am a night shower type gal. I love the smell, its like a vanilla-coconut-herbaly smell and I think its great, not overwhelming at all. I haven't seen any long term results, and the softness does go away when I wake up in the morning, probably because I toss and turn and I usually sleep with my hair wild. But I think the idea of an overnight treatment for your hair is pretty cool and reminds me of like overnight masks and stuff, if you do those why not do it for your hair? Anyways, the pump packaging is good, I divide my hair into 2 sections and use 1 pump for each. No oily mess, no residue, it seems to sink in really well like your hair is drinking it up. I will repurchase this as long as they keep on making it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by camilla8

This really didn't do anything for me, good or bad. I just didn't notice any difference when using it, I would put it in my hair at night and the next day (after washing) I just didn't notice any affect. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by IKnightley

This stuff is great. My hair feels so healthy when using it and it indeed soaks in right away. You can even use it on damp hair even though it's technically for dry.

Very recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by jenn8779

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh, wow....this stuff is so amazing and was from the first use! My hair is very long, very curly but fine in texture and I have a lot of it. Being that my hair is long, even though I don't heat style, I am prone to split ends and some breakage. I used to use the Neutrogena Split End repair serum but now I can't really find it. I was looking for something else, and since I use the Ever products for shampoo/conditioner and styling, I figured I'd get this, especially after reading the great reviews. They don't lie! I use this at night and it does soak in as they state, makes my hair super soft but not weighed down and actually creates more body for my days when I don't wash my hair (I only wash it about 2-3 times per week). It also seems to reduce frizz, although it isn't specifically for that, and definitely smoothes my fuzzy ends. I also use it as a leave-in after washing my hair. This stuff is really great and RiteAid frequently puts the line on sale and there are coupons frequently in the sunday papers. Ladies with long hair, please try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by pandabear5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product I use regularly and love. I have relaxed hair that is prone to dryness and breakage, especially during winter or following travel aboard airplanes. If I apply several pumps of this on dry hair, put on a 'do rag, then go to bed, I wake up with much softer, shinier hair with breakage basically eliminated. It also extends the time between washing and has a pleasant scent (at least to me)! I may also try it as a leave-in as others have described. Overall, extremely pleased with this product and highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by MoniSams17

Oh my lordy, I am so happy I found this at Wal Mart. I absolutely love it!
For the longest time, I didn't have horrible split ends like I did this passed year. I've had my hair cut a couple of times but each time I still found some. The worst part of it all was that I could feel how dead my ends were. :(
But then I found this lovely product and decided to give it a try. Now I barely find any split ends, and my hair feels so good! What I did, was for a week straight, I put rubbed it in my hair (mostly on my ends) and went to bed. But from now on, I plan on using it once a week. Oh and warning: Don't use it if you have more than one other product in your hair. When I did that, I smelt burnt hair. But that could've been just me.
Trust me when I say, give it a try. If it doesn't work for you, return it. Last thing, the smell doesn't bother me one bit, so I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Lexm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This smells like a fusion of mint, vanilla and coconut. I hate it. It's so sickeningly sweet my head aches when I use it and I cauterized my nose so my sense of smell is already shit. It's really sucks too because it works so well! Honestly it's amazing my hair feels sooo soft after I use this. I tried a couple other leave in conditioners and this is the best. I suggest this product for anyone with fried hair or who dyes it a lot like me, cause it works wonders but if you don't like sweet scents run away

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 9:47:00 AM More reviews by StaySweet516

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I play with my split ends, I know that's bad but it's a habit, really. I saw this in the store on sale and I had a coupon so I thought that there would be no damage done. I left it in my hair overnight and in the morning it was soft, smooth, and shiny but also that day while I was going to play with my split ends, I couldn't fing any! They were all sealed up! I was amazed. I never had a product do that before.
This is a great product for those who style thier hair a lot and tend to get split ends. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by abril090

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for a few months now.
And what did I notice? Split ends.Talk about counter productive.
This stuff is junk and the texture is too thick even for my thick wavy hair.
I do not like the smell.It reminds me of another hair product line that was once sold and Long's Drugs. I forget the name but it came in a blue container and was a leave in conditioner.
I have tried the whole line of L'Oreal Everstrong and I did not like any of it.
I dont see why people are loving this product so much.
It has received good reviews in magazines.