October 21, 2014 | 1819 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Deluxe Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Jules0X

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Although this brush is soft, washes well, and fits nicely under eyes, I found it to leave streaks, especially with liquid products. I thought it might do better with a creamier, denser product, but I found it still smudged the product off of the area you were trying to apply too. Best results found when patting product onto the skin with this brush. I suppose you could use it for getting a general even base but then I'd recommend buffing with another brush or going over with a sponge or fingers to smooth out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Euphoria93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would have loved it, and should have loved it, but I don't :-/ It's too hard, too big and too dense, and it literally sucks up all the concealer I apply on it. It's okay for concealing spots on cheeks and such, but I focus on the under eye area, which this doesn't do very well with.

I need a smaller and softer one that moves more with my skin. This one is to harsh on the delicate under eye area.

Plus for the soft bristles and non shedding, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by LeehannahMitchell

I love this concealer brush, the only time I have problems with it is through faults of my own like not moisurising properly. I find it easier to use by using a tiny amount of my mouisturiser with it and also to stop it soaking in as much of the product! Overall, a great brush that is worth the money you pay for it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by danielaortiz19

This brush is horrible! It leaves streak marks and most of the product ends in the brush! Don't buy this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by lilinah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Another great inexpensive basic brush from EcoTools. I use it to get liquid foundation into tricky spots, such as next to my nostrils, and to use stick foundation as concealer. It could be a little bit smaller, but it certainly gets the job done and it's definitely a bargain - decent quality and inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This brush is a little too big for concealing spots but it's perfect for under eye circles. I prefer to use my fingers for that so honestly this brush doesn't get used much, I am trying to think of new jobs for it because I just like it that much. It doesn't shed, it's so incredibly soft (but firm) and it has stayed the same after many washes. Amazing quality for the price. And although I like that one as well I think it's better than the concealer brush you get in the RT set.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by josieflo

This is definitely great for applying concealer under the eyes and little touch ups for marks on the face

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by aykhan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush, and has become one of my staple brushes. It performs very well for overall concealer application, does a great job applying under eye corrector and blends out cream highlighters and brighteners quickly and easily. It's also been washed several times without any sign of shedding or deterioration. It's incredible that this high quality brush is so inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by GillyTemple

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer brush! It's very soft and provides an excellent amount of coverage. I use this with my Lily Lolo foundation as I don't own any mineral concealer, but they work so well together! I also use it with my Jurlique finishing powder to mattify some specific areas i.e. around the nostrils, cupid's bow etc.

I really like the reusable packaging and I keep the brush in its packaging whenever I'm not using it. I've never spent 6 or more on a make up brush but I'd say this is definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by kits4cat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another glowing review for an Ecotools brush! I got the smaller concealer brush in a kit, and LOVE it. Perfect size for spot concealing and also great for me, I have extremely bad melasma and need precision when concealing it!
I tried the Deluxe one because I felt the small one was too small for liquid highlighter and the foundation brush is too large! The Deluxe is just right! I have almost every brush Ecotools makes, they have replaced my high end (overpriced) MAC and Sephora brushes for good!