BeneFit Cosmetics Silky Matte Powder Eyeshadow - Low Profile

4.2

on 3/22/2013 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I originally bought this eye shadow on sale for 2 so a bargain for that money considering the amount of shadow in the pot. I used it a an eyeshadow for a while but I think i would be more suited to people who have a warm/ neutral skin as it seems slightly yellowy on me. Most days I actually use this as a powder for my T zone and it works well for this too! I also like the packaging. Despite this however, I won't be repurchasing as I have other neutral eyeshadows that are more suited to my skin tone.

on 9/21/2011 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my best friend for busy mornings! Like someone said in an earlier review: "my lids, but better". I use this everytime I don't have the time or desire to play with eyeshadows. I just dust Low Profile all over the lid and it matches my skintone creating the "no makeup"-look, still covering all my blue veins and imperfections in lids! Love, love, love it. Also a nice colour for blending out other eyeshadows.

on 12/19/2010 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

i really love this eyeshadow- great as a base or even a highlighter if you have a darker skintone suits just about everyone, very flattering :)

on 8/1/2010 7:23:00 AM

I really like this eyeshadow. The color is super neutral and evens out imperfections on my lid when it goes on. the color nearly matches my skin tone. I usually use this as a base for other shadows, or on its own with liner.

on 4/3/2010 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

A friend gave me this product because she had an extra one and at first, I used it to powder my nose. Then I turned it over and realized it's an eye shadow. This color is so neutral it looks like face powder, but another friend told me it's really good as a shadow base, so I tried it. She was right! It's kind of MLBB (my lids but better) and makes my eyelids look silky and creamy, covering up any veins or imperfections. This is an excellent quality shadow, with a silky feel that lives up to its name. I prefer very neutral and natural eye looks, and have been using this pretty much every day since I got it with various colors over it or in the crease. It's a huge pot, but if I ever ran out I'd repurchase this!