Vaseline Pure Petroleum Jelly

Price: $

Price: $

Petrolatum

on 8/9/2015 10:31:00 AM

Vaseline is pretty much a must have in the winter. I don't use it as my moisturizer, just over top of it at night. It locks in moisture and makes my skin pretty soft. When I use this in the winter, my makeup doesn't have any dry patches when I apply it. I have a big tub and I have not run out yet. If I do, I will repurchase as needed. It is a great multi-use product. It can be used on your feet (putting it on at night and wearing socks), on the face (lock in moisture, prevent dry patches, soft skin) and lips (best night time lip balm).

on 7/18/2015 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing. I use this everyday for my lips and eyelashes.

on 7/13/2015 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I use this stuff overnight on my eyelashes and it is absolutely amazing! I also use this if my eyes ever get irritated or itchy, I throw this stuff on and it goes away. So cheap and effective. It has made my eyelashes grow a whole lot longer naturally and has made them so much softer and stronger. If you wear mascara might want to take a look at this because it helps replenish your eyelashes from the damaging mascara. Totally worth it! Amazing product!

on 6/19/2015 3:37:00 AM

This is great for overnight. I smear it on my face, hands and legs and then for my face, I wipe off the excess which leaves skin very smooth and soft. I could use this all winter then in summer, sparingly.
The tub is a little outdated but I guess it's ok. I think a lot of us would prefer a squeeze tube but because I use this after bathing, my hands are clean. The trick to Vaseline is knowing how little to use on the face. It IS thick. It WILL feel heavy. And makeup won't glide over a matte finish. However, if you want a treatment for either overnight or when you're staying in for the day, this is good.
There's some talk about petrolatum being bad for skin. I never had a single break-out with it. In fact, it treats my face very well. The "natural" products are the ones which made my skin go nuts, so I stick with my evil little chemicals. If course, Vaseline is simple and basic, so I don't consider it "chemically" at all. It has only one ingredient: petroleum jelly. End of story.
You can use it alone or over a little lotion. If you wipe off the excess immediately, then technically you could use it under makeup, but I wouldn't because I don't want my blush and liner to smear.

on 6/12/2015 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This comes in handy when I color my hair. I slather it on around my hairline, ears, and neck before I apply the dye, then I just wipe it off with the color when I'm through.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

There is nothing better than vaseline, I use it for so many things. I use it 24/7 for my lips, and when I dye my hair it keeps it off my skin! It's the best product invented in my opinion.

on 6/3/2015 1:38:00 PM

Vaseline is my ultimate HG product! I have extremely sensitive skin and most cleansers and moisturizers burn or irritate my skin. I use Vaseline as a cleanser/moisturizer. Morning and night I apply a thick layer on my face and massage it in. I then remove it with a very soft, dry, cloth followed by a very thin layer to moisturize. My skin loves this! Vaseline gets a lot of bad press, but I don't believe something that is so healing and Dr. recommended (my daughters MD told me to use it for diaper rash) could be harmful. Of course there are 1001 other uses, but so far, using it as a cold cream is my favorite!

on 4/19/2015 10:02:00 AM

HG Product, I use it for:
- keeping lips smooth
- soft feet,elbows and knees
- removing eye make up
- under eyes
LOVE Vaseline :)

on 4/9/2015 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

a must-have for winter or very dry skin.

on 3/31/2015 4:52:00 AM

I love Vaseline!!! ♡ I use it when I get a pimple over night it makes it smaller and takes away the redness. I also use it on my lashes over night. so in the morning when I wash it off my lashes are more manageable and go the direction I want them to go so they'll look more full =)

Popular Lotions / Creams