Vaseline Pure Petroleum Jelly

Price: $

on 4/19/2015 10:02:00 AM

HG Product, I use it for:
- keeping lips smooth
- soft feet,elbows and knees
- removing eye make up
- under eyes
LOVE Vaseline :)

on 4/9/2015 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

a must-have for winter or very dry skin.

on 3/31/2015 4:52:00 AM

I love Vaseline!!! ♡ I use it when I get a pimple over night it makes it smaller and takes away the redness. I also use it on my lashes over night. so in the morning when I wash it off my lashes are more manageable and go the direction I want them to go so they'll look more full =)

on 3/30/2015 10:18:00 PM

My go-to lip moisturizer every morning and night! Saved my lips this winter! And so many other uses besides lips, like removing makeup etc. which I have not tried yet. The jar is a bit yucky, but it does the trick for the price and lasts foreverrrrr.

on 3/30/2015 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i love this to remove my eye makeup. it takes a little bit of rubbing around, but it definitely gets it all off. doesn't irritate my eyes either.

on 3/30/2015 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I did not learn what exactly Vaseline was for until last year, but now that I know, it has been an absolute skin saver. It seals in moisture!! Now every night after my moisturizer has absorbed for a few minutes, i put a thin layer of vaseline on top and my skin is so soft and smooth when I wake up in the morning.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I use Vaseline over my regular moisturizer on my especially flaky patches. It works well enough, but I prefer using oils which I find easier to spread and don't drag against my skin. I know Vaseline for lips is popular, but for me it makes mine peel. I also have tried it as a makeup remover and it is effective in removing all the makeup. However, I have to use force to rub all the Vaseline off my skin with a cotton pad than if I were using a dedicated eye makeup remover.

Overall, Vaseline is a cheap multitasking occlusive, lip treatment, and makeup remover however I find it performs only average or below average at all of these functions.

on 3/2/2015 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

They make this in a tube so I recommend that for sanitary purposes. I've used this over moisturizer on my face at night to trap moisture and people always think I look 10+ years younger than I am. I use it for eyes too (again over my eye cream)but because it is so thick you need to dab it on carefully and not drag it. keep a light hand and you'll look great.

on 2/27/2015 9:54:00 PM

I didn't notice there was two different sections for Vaseline on MUA, so I copy pasted my review:

I used to use vaseline for almost everything. As a moisturiser for my lips, dry skin (elbows, knees, etc), my feet, and even under my eyes. I replaced it now with other things such as home made body butter, and oils.

There are a few reasons I stopped using this and the number one reason is the ingredients. Its petroleum jelly. Although it goes through processes to remove any impurities, I'm not comfortable with the thought.

Another problem I had was something similar to what another reviewer mentioned. My skin would feel moisturised temporarily. After a while, it felt more dry than prior to using it.

Other reasons include wanting to feed my skin better products. Vaseline may moisturise your skin, but that is it. No antioxidants, nothing.

Now, I'm not a health nut nor do I claim that I don't use any chemicals on my skin. I do, and I don't think I'll be stopping any time soon. I just believe there are much better options for moisturisers out there that will not only provide you with moisture, but with other benefits, without emptying your wallet.

If you have really dry skin, and are not looking for anything other than moisturising, then I think you'll love this. Other than that, I'd suggest trying other products.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

One jar can last forever. Useful towards dry crack lips, cracks on heels on my feet. NOT GOOD on face though, way too oily

Top Rated Vaseline Products