Vaseline Pure Petroleum Jelly

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/19/2015 3:37:00 AM

This is great for overnight. I smear it on my face, hands and legs and then for my face, I wipe off the excess which leaves skin very smooth and soft. I could use this all winter then in summer, sparingly.
The tub is a little outdated but I guess it's ok. I think a lot of us would prefer a squeeze tube but because I use this after bathing, my hands are clean. The trick to Vaseline is knowing how little to use on the face. It IS thick. It WILL feel heavy. And makeup won't glide over a matte finish. However, if you want a treatment for either overnight or when you're staying in for the day, this is good.
There's some talk about petrolatum being bad for skin. I never had a single break-out with it. In fact, it treats my face very well. The "natural" products are the ones which made my skin go nuts, so I stick with my evil little chemicals. If course, Vaseline is simple and basic, so I don't consider it "chemically" at all. It has only one ingredient: petroleum jelly. End of story.
You can use it alone or over a little lotion. If you wipe off the excess immediately, then technically you could use it under makeup, but I wouldn't because I don't want my blush and liner to smear.

on 6/12/2015 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This comes in handy when I color my hair. I slather it on around my hairline, ears, and neck before I apply the dye, then I just wipe it off with the color when I'm through.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

There is nothing better than vaseline, I use it for so many things. I use it 24/7 for my lips, and when I dye my hair it keeps it off my skin! It's the best product invented in my opinion.

on 6/3/2015 1:38:00 PM

Vaseline is my ultimate HG product! I use it like a cold cream. Every morning I put a thick coat on my face and let it sit for about an hour or so (depending on how much time I have) as I do morning chores. Then I massage my face like I would if I was washing it with a cleanser. After doing that for about a minute, I take a washcloth dampened with warm water and wipe it off. I follow it with Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion and then my usual cosmetics. At night I remove my makeup using Vaseline the same way I did in the morning followed by Cetaphil Skin Cream. I could cut costs by cutting out the Cetaphil Lotion/Cream and just use Vaseline as my moisturizer instead, but I like the lighter feel for the time being. Of course there are 1001 other uses, but so far, using it as a cold cream is my favorite!

on 4/19/2015 10:02:00 AM

HG Product, I use it for:
- keeping lips smooth
- soft feet,elbows and knees
- removing eye make up
- under eyes
LOVE Vaseline :)

on 4/9/2015 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

a must-have for winter or very dry skin.

on 3/31/2015 4:52:00 AM

I love Vaseline!!! ♡ I use it when I get a pimple over night it makes it smaller and takes away the redness. I also use it on my lashes over night. so in the morning when I wash it off my lashes are more manageable and go the direction I want them to go so they'll look more full =)

on 3/30/2015 10:18:00 PM

My go-to lip moisturizer every morning and night! Saved my lips this winter! And so many other uses besides lips, like removing makeup etc. which I have not tried yet. The jar is a bit yucky, but it does the trick for the price and lasts foreverrrrr.

on 3/30/2015 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i love this to remove my eye makeup. it takes a little bit of rubbing around, but it definitely gets it all off. doesn't irritate my eyes either.

on 3/30/2015 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I did not learn what exactly Vaseline was for until last year, but now that I know, it has been an absolute skin saver. It seals in moisture!! Now every night after my moisturizer has absorbed for a few minutes, i put a thin layer of vaseline on top and my skin is so soft and smooth when I wake up in the morning.

Top Rated Vaseline Products