Vaseline Pure Petroleum Jelly

Price: $

Price: $

Petrolatum

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

As I'm writing this, I'm eyeing the line-up of hand cremes on my dresser: a $60 Estée Lauder Re-Nutriv, First Aid Beauty, philosophy, Aveda and - the one that actually works - a tube of Vaseline.

I travel a lot, I'm always washing my hands, and they look like claws. Finally I thought, "screw it, I'm using the Vaseline!" I did. And they're better. Much better.

I've heard the whole drill about mineral oil. But this actually works. My hands - and now my feet and legs - actually feel like real skin again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Why didnt I discover this product sooner!!? Many beuty blogger tells about this, and it absolutely right!

Even for me as oily - sensitive skin, it is indeed really too good , and I always put day an night especially on undereye, make my shadow eye color stick stronger and moreover, it really make my eyebrow's hair and eyelasher longer! So happy! Even my mom discovered something has changed within my eyebrow hair.

So, Hey, everyone who has thin eyebrow hair, you must believe on this product overwhelming power!
This year, I will be moving on from tropic country to 4 season country, and I will choose this jelly to mosturize my skin when winter comes!

Classic brand. Not expensive and can be used for so many different things. I always end up going back to Vaseline for my lips. I sometimes get cuts/slits in corners of my mouth or dry cracked lips. Some lip balms can sometimes do the opposite and make your skin worse. Highly recommended product and can purchase in different sizes/jars that go a long way

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Use it for everything! Mommy and baby. Best thing ever for diaper rash, makeup remover, lip balmBalm, hand and body cream, under eye cream, really any and every thing! Thankfull that I had my daughter to discover that product!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Aside from my review, I've always looked at people strangely when they say that they don't have Vaseline in their home. With that being said, it's a versatile product. I use it for everything, minor scraps, burns, moisturizing problem areas, as a makeup remover, lip treatment etc. The possibilities are endless.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The great thing about Vaseline is how incredibly versatile it is. I use it to remove eye makeup by just taking a pea-sized amount or less, rubbing it on the eye area for about ten seconds, and then wiping it off with a cotton pad or cloth. I will also use it as lip balm in a pinch. Those are really the only things I use it for, meaning that even a small tub goes a long, long way. As for packaging, it's nothing special nor does it need to be. It's simple and efficient. I just moved and don't have any here, so I'm gonna have to get some ASAP!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Vaseline is pretty much a must have in the winter. I don't use it as my moisturizer, just over top of it at night. It locks in moisture and makes my skin pretty soft. When I use this in the winter, my makeup doesn't have any dry patches when I apply it. I have a big tub and I have not run out yet. If I do, I will repurchase as needed. It is a great multi-use product. It can be used on your feet (putting it on at night and wearing socks), on the face (lock in moisture, prevent dry patches, soft skin) and lips (best night time lip balm).

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing. I use this everyday for my lips and eyelashes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I use this stuff overnight on my eyelashes and it is absolutely amazing! I also use this if my eyes ever get irritated or itchy, I throw this stuff on and it goes away. So cheap and effective. It has made my eyelashes grow a whole lot longer naturally and has made them so much softer and stronger. If you wear mascara might want to take a look at this because it helps replenish your eyelashes from the damaging mascara. Totally worth it! Amazing product!

This is great for overnight. I smear it on my face, hands and legs and then for my face, I wipe off the excess which leaves skin very smooth and soft. I could use this all winter then in summer, sparingly.
The tub is a little outdated but I guess it's ok. I think a lot of us would prefer a squeeze tube but because I use this after bathing, my hands are clean. The trick to Vaseline is knowing how little to use on the face. It IS thick. It WILL feel heavy. And makeup won't glide over a matte finish. However, if you want a treatment for either overnight or when you're staying in for the day, this is good.
There's some talk about petrolatum being bad for skin. I never had a single break-out with it. In fact, it treats my face very well. The "natural" products are the ones which made my skin go nuts, so I stick with my evil little chemicals. If course, Vaseline is simple and basic, so I don't consider it "chemically" at all. It has only one ingredient: petroleum jelly. End of story.
You can use it alone or over a little lotion. If you wipe off the excess immediately, then technically you could use it under makeup, but I wouldn't because I don't want my blush and liner to smear.

Top Rated Vaseline Products