November 29, 2014 | 1137 users online

Eyeliner - Skinfood - Choco Smoky Waterproof Eyeline Jam

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by emmako

I use the skinfood gel eyeliner in black (this is brown), and that is the best gel eyeliner I've ever tried. It has never smudged, and the colour is very intense, altough not as intense as some of the liquid eyeliners. Best gel eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by vintjus

well, if u looking for an opaque color, or if this is your 1st time using gel liner,I wouldn't recommend this...it's so not easy to use, and super hard to remove...it took like 15 minutes for me just to remove it...plus it doesn't include a brush..so...too bad...

but overall
I like it, this gel liner can stay longer than the other gel liners...(even mac and bobbi brown), very affordable, but unfortunately it dry really fast cos the seal is horrible! so you have to be very careful...

would i buy this again? hmmmm...I don't think so...i prefer maybeline liquid liner...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by allthecolours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Great gel liner, much better than the MAC one I previously tried. Rich pigmented colour, affordable, the pot doesn't dry out easily at all (I've had mine for 12 months now!), doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and lasts a ridiculously long time on my lids and waterline.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was pleasantly surprised at how good this product is! The price is super reasonable, stays on all day, does not smudge/flake/crease/slide (stays put!). This worked much better for me than Bobbi Brown's eyeliner. This brown is gorgeous, gr8 for day time as it's not harsh like the black. My HG cream eyeliner :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is an absolute gem. I've tried afew gel liners included MAC, BB, Maybelline and this is the best of the bunch. Lasts all day even in warm weather, stays put on my water-line with no need for touch ups, is creamy and easy to use, doesn't dry out in the pot, affordable and comes in a few shades. High quality stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

My HG liner, I wear it on a daily basis. Black has always looked too harsh on me, so I decided to opt for a nice dark brown colour instead. MUCH more flattering! The gel liner is very smooth and glides on easily. I use it on my waterline, to tightline, on my upper lashline...no irritation to my poor sensitive eyes whatsoever. Makes my eyes stand out and look so pretty, I always get compliments when I wear this. And unlike black liner, it doesn't make my eyes look smaller - it makes them look much bigger and brighter! Lasts all day long without flaking, smudging or fading away even in really humid climates. Really love this stuff, I am going to purchase many back ups of it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

Best gel liner I've ever tried! I usually use black gel liners but wanted to try a dark brown for a more 'softer' look during the day. It comes in a 5g jar and is pretty cheap (at least in Korea anyway) so the for the price, it was a bargain.

The colour is a gorgeous dark matte brown colour...reminds me of a coffee bean or something. It goes onto my lid SO smoothly and dries quickly too. No smudging or fading throughout the day, I find this to be very long lasting. I wore it for 8 hours straight and even after sweating a fair bit, it still looked perfect.

Would definately repurchase, and I'm going to try out their other gel liners in different shades too!