November 24, 2014 | 998 users online

Fragrance - Clinique - Chemistry Skin Cologne for Men

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice generic men's fragrance. Fresh, a bit spicy. Good for everyday wear or evening wear. Top notes are lavender, mint, neroli and lemon; middle notes are cyclamen, coriander, ginger and pepper; base notes are sandalwood, musk, oakmoss and cedar.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 11:51:00 AM More reviews by SensualSusanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Chemistry Skin Cologne for Men is a nice soft, ginger, amber and citrus based scent for men (as well as women). It's not overly strong or cloyingly sweet... it's fresh and clean smelling and I think it's how most men want to smell. Just fresh and well groomed. It's in my husband's collection only because I wanted the free Clinique gift one day and didn't need/want anything for myself. I am glad I was generous that day to pick up this for my husband as I think he reaches for it when he doesn't want to be as neutral smelling and still feel he's wearing something.

Clinique website states "
Subtle, understated fragrance works with individual body chemistry. Scents skin with a warm, sensual mix of Jamaican ginger, citrus and amber. As unique as the man who wears it. For day or evening.