December 22, 2014 | 1742 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Steam Activated Cleanser with SteamActiv Beads

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Rachel15makeupqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love using this in the shower it makes my skin feel so nice

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by srosen24

This product looked very interesting but even after using for a few months, I still felt like it did nothing. It does feel great in the shower but I still see no true results

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by GorgeousWednesday

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used a full bottle of this cleanser and absolutely loved it. It is rare that I ever use up a full bottle of cleanser and I was so impressed when I used it all. It is a very thick cleanser that is meant to be used in a shower, but you can also just fill up a sink full of hot water and sit over the steam for a couple minutes. Despite having to work a little harder to get all the cleanser off this left me with the cleanest skin ever and completely got rid of all the blackheads on my nose and it didn't dry my skin out or make the dry skin on my face flake. I've continued my search for the perfect cleanser but I have yet to find a cleanser as good as this one. I need to go out and buy a new one asap. I would recommend this to people with dry/oily combo skin, oily skin, and acne prone skin, especially if you have blackheads.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by flacita143

Great wash to use in the shower. The steam from the shower activates the beads in the cleanser, your face feels instantly refreshed and clean. I use it with my clarisonic to get a deeper clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by s2chanchans2

This product is great! Good smell, leaves you feeling fresh, "wakes up" your skin (feels incredible in the morning! :D), and has beads in it which may help as a light exfoliation. The only thing I dislike about this is that if you don't take off all the product properly from the nozzle, it may clog up the pump, but it's easy to fix and not much to complain about. However I do prefer Biore's other cleanser, the "Blemish fighting ice cleanser" because I prefer cleansers with a thinner consistency, but hey that's just me! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by susu42

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this cleanser from Walmart in the new packaging which sucks cause its a squeeze tube and it can get messy i would prefer a pump type bottle, but anyway its a good cleanser, not great will get rid of makeup and dirt but use a toner afterwards to make certain your face is clean as i dont use this in the shower do i dont know about the steam activated claim as i use my bathroom sink with warm water and i dont feel any steaming sensation with this cleanser, it does have some menthol ingredient as you feel a little tingle when using it but nothing to shout about

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by vane61126

I have only been using this product for the past two days and I already love it! I got it as a free sample when I purchased the nose strips and am so glad that I got my hands on it. It really opens up my pores, takes out the dirt, feels refreshing not only while on, but hours later as well. The biggest pro for me is that it minimizes the size of the pores on my cheeks. This is something that I will surely pick up and stick with for years to come!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this. I got it for $6 at Target. The "minty" feeling it gives to your face makes me feel SO clean and refreshed. I also love the texture of it. It's a cleanser with little beads. The first time I used it, I was in the shower and I FREAKED out! The initial tingly feeling scared me. After,it's okay. It doesn't hurt or anything. I like the smell of this and I have pretty dry skin but luckily this doesn't dry my skin out more than it already is. I will repurchase, soon. I'm running low.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by husky2301

I have combination skin and this is great to use. Removes all makeup without drying your skin. The downside is that it only works well in the shower.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by cassarie2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for $3 at Big Lots, and I really like it! It has a tingly feeling from the mint and it makes my skin smooth and clean feeling. I'll likely repurchase it if I can find it so cheap again.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No