August 2, 2014 | 978 users online

Polishes - OPI - Bling Dynasty

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2012 7:00:00 AM More reviews by ottybates

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had such high hopes for Bling Dynasty, but unfortunately it just didn't wow me. It has a very streaky formula that will not become opaque after three coats, and I just didn't love the colour enough. It's also got a lot of copper undertones, and it's a very dark gold, almost leaning towards a burnt kind of bronze.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Classycass01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such an amazing gold! The true opaque gold I've been looking for since forever! Lol. When I first saw this in the store, I was eh, not sure what color it was. In the store it was a dirty bronze gold. Then when I got home it looked like a mustard shade. Then when I put it on my nails and went out in the sunlight, it was a beautiful true gold! I love it! I uploaded two different pics to show the difference in different lighting. It is such a gorgeous color! I wish they werent discontinuing this shade because I know im going to be wearing it alot! Lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

Absolutely gorgeous colour. Goes on like a dream, really compliments different skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

To me this is like a coppery gold color. with some shimmer. It is beautiful and great on lots of skin tones. I really love this color. The formula is fantastic and creamy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Cheddar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Bling Dynasty looks great and lasts longer on me than most polishes, chip-wise. It leans more towards orange than green in its gold-ness, but it isn't outright orangey. It's the color of Chinese calligraphy when it's on a red background (weird description, I know). In addition to the long wear, I have received quite few compliments on this one, so it gets five lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 9:25:00 AM More reviews by BellamenteDulce

Love this polish! Such a perfect gold, applied nicely, great staying power, applied 3 days ago and only a tiny bit of tip wear. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a gold nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by vanillanoir10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bling dynasty is wonderful 24k gold for all skin tones. All my friends have tried this color and we all love it. The application is easy and quick, two coats and you're good. It's works for all seasons especially fall. We love it! Go buy it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is like a copper gold color. I like this for fall.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 3:51:00 AM More reviews by theamethyst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will start with agreeing with everyone that this is, indeed an antique-y kind of gold. It's got a slight coppery tone to it which gives it the burnished shine.
The first coat came on really streaky, and I hated it. It looked like throw-up on my nails. After it dried, I tried a second coat on my thumb to see if it would look better, and it really made a difference. The second coat evened everything out and I ended up loving the burnt gold color.
If you're into antique finishes -- i.e., slightly worn out and stuff, then you're gonna love this colour. If you're into neons... maybe not so much.
It's worth a shot, and try a second coat before you throw the whole thing away, if that ends up happening.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this because I don't have any gold nail polishes, and I'm liking it. I can't say it's one of my all time favorites, but I like how it goes with my skin. It kind of brings out the golden tones. To me it comes off a little bit lighter than it looks in the bottle, which I don't mind. Overall, I think this one is really nice