November 23, 2014 | 2165 users online

Skincare - Body - Korres - Nutmeg Body Milk

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2007 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2003

RIS and I am loving this. Although my skin tends to be on the dryer side but this smoothed my skin and it felt silky to the touch all day. I am now a Korres convert. The smell is unique but not overpowering. Mixed well with all of my vanilla based fragrances as well. I will def be purchasing more or swapping for more in the future. The pump bottle design is super convenient and sanitary.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2006 8:19:00 PM More reviews by libra4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. The scent may come as a surprise - it is not nutmeg-y in any soft, sweet, country-pumpkin-pie sort of way. Instead, it is a little sharp at first, seemingly simple, but sophisticated, scintillating and intriguing. The lotion is rich enough to feel a little indulgent going on, but dries (with the starch finish) to light enough for the hottest of days. Yum!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2004 6:10:00 PM More reviews by empresslilah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

More than anything about this product, I adore the scent. The body lotion alone is enough to keep the scent on me all day long. It's a true nutmeg, more reminiscent of the fruit itself than the powdery spice that most of us are familiar with. This is the only scent I've ever worn that people stop me and ask about. The lotion itself is very nice, not greasy and good for year-round use. I would recommend testing the scent before you buy, because this is for those who prefer slightly left-of-center fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2004 3:06:00 AM More reviews by fmahmood

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The scent is nice, but the texture is even better. This isn't for you super-dry ones out there; it is more of a skin smoother than a moisturizer. Still, I could not get over how silky my legs felt after putting this on. Definitely worth the price compared to other products I've used, as nothing else gives the same finish.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2003 12:23:00 PM More reviews by HenrysmomDana

I'm sending this stuff back! I can't smell nutmeg at all. It's sicky-sweet and makes me feel ill. Does moisturize very nicely, though (why I rated it the way I did... a three instead of a one)! The idea of a nutmeg-scented lotion or gel is such a nice idea, but I couldn't be more disappointed in the way this smells. Bleah. (Tried the bath gel, too... more mildly stinky than this, but still significantly stinky.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2002 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yum... I love this! Being a fiend for spicy scents, I was overjoyed to find this and the Vanilla-Cinnamon at Henri Bendel. While I adore the Vanilla-Cinnamon, it was a tad too close to a Cinnabon type scent, where the Nutmeg is more refined. I was hoping it would be abit more moisturizing, but, as it is a milk versus a lotion or creme, it does do a great job for what it is. I will definately repurchase this in the future and I might even break down and buy the shower gel. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2002 11:13:00 PM More reviews by dana

The Body Milk is lavish and richly scented. Great for dry or normal skin. The scents are super potent, so if you want to apply fragrance after make sure they mix. The bottles are plastic flip top. The milk is all natual and contains such skin loving ingredients as aloe vera. The Nutmeg is a nice, comforting scent. I found this one to be a bit masculine as well though. Still looking for my scent..