September 23, 2014 | 2098 users online

Lip Gloss - New York Color - extreme lip glider lip gloss [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by allmyfriendsarecowboys

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this little drugstore gem!!! It feels sooo smooth on my lips and it smells like watermelons. I put this on in class and the girl sitting next to me told me that I smelled good...hahaha : )

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by p3ischarmed13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Can't say enough about these! They are so awesome, and you can get them for so cheap! Unfortunately, I think they are being discontinued, so I am trying to hunt them down. These give the perfect color to your lips, without needing to pile on too much. The smell isn't as bad as other lip glosses, and these arent very sticky at all. Great!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVELY!!! These are absolutely EXCELLENT. You also get a ton of product with these because they are tall and slender. The packaging is also great because they come with a stopper in the cap that keeps them from getting messy and the gloss from squeezing out if it's smashed which is genius. I wish more companies would follow their lead. I have three of these in Chelsea Rose, Mulberry Street Mocha and Carnegie Melon. I have already did a review of the Mulberry Street Mocha. After stalking these for a few weeks, I finally decided to purchase some. My timing was perfect because when I did they were finally on sale. These are terrific. They are truly gliders. They slide across your lips like butter with ease. The Chelsea Rose and Carnegie Melon are very similar in shade, very to the point they look the same in the tube in a certain shade of light, but once outside you can see that the Carnegie Melon has more pink in it and has the most subtle of silver shimmer. I swear it's almost impossible to find a gloss with no shimmer now. These I am so pleased with, and I plan on raking up on more since I think they are being discontinued. They smelled like a fake watermelon scent which was just fine. I would rather them smell like that than have a plastic smell, a metallic smell or smell like those awful NYX glosses. These also look very pretty on my lips.I do two swipes on my bottom lip and that does it, I don't need to swipe these alot because they are very glossy. They can seem somewhat sheer but they do give your lips that perfect tint and I swear when I first tried on Chelsea Rose it literally made me smile. NYC really put their foot into making these glosses. I don't think I will try anymore of the shades besides the three that I purchased because they were the only three that appealed to me, but if I do decide to go for more, I'm sure I won't be dissapointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by kelsobella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite lip gloss of ALL TIME. My HG, every day lipgloss is Park Ave Pink. It compliments my lips perfectly, while giving me a subtle clearish milky pink gloss that sinks into your lips. It's like a more wearable version of Nara Turkish Delight. I just bought two new colors and adore them as well. Plaza Punch and Chelsea Rose. They're dirt cheap. I buy mine at CVS because they are like $1-2 and always buy one get one free or buy one get the second for 50% off. I can't wait to buy them all, but they're always sold out now, people must be catching on to these hidden gems! Try it girls you have nothing to lose :-) GREAT TASTE/SMELL. MOISTERIZING. PIGMETENTED. NON STICKY. JUST PERFECT.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2011 8:25:00 AM More reviews by licoricepirate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

got this on clearance at CVS... WOW I like it! not sticky, looks great over lipstick, gives lips a very shiny/pillowy look. reminds me of an old Urban Decay product i used to love...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Sheepystitious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this lip gloss in Riverside Rouge, a gorgeous berry color that's perfect for autumn and winter. While I'm not in love with the applicator, I think that for the money it is highly pigmented and smells lovely! I also cannot believe how the lip gloss feels - almost as if it's "moisturizing", which I never use as an adjective for a gloss - but it feels almost balm-like on my lips and not sticky in the slightest. I much prefer this lip gloss to the MAC lipglasses, which cost about 3-4X as much!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Pandora22

Love this! I have NEVER repurchased a lip gloss before but when my Park Ave Pink was almost gone, I had to get another one. I find it interesting that so many have said that this shade is clear because it's really not! There is a slight milkiness to it and it looks wonderful! Lasts a long time, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by LaurenReneeArvay

I love these lip glosses! They have such pretty colors and such staying power for their price. I have pretty much every shade of this but my favorite for my fair skin and dark hair has to be Chelsea Rose. The packaging is really convinient too. I recommend for everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by darkskinsexylips

Bought Chinatown Cherry and Riverside Rouge. Super inexpensive at $1.49 Cdn. The scent is watermelon. I don't like any watermelon scents, but this scent is quite mild and it fades fairly quickly so I don't mind it. The shade is a light sparkly red. On my pigmented lips, it shows up as very sheer soft red and then it eventually fades to clear. The texture is really great, it's smooth and slightly thick, but not at all sticky. I cannot taste any flavour or sweetness, thank goodness. All in all, this is a worthy purchase for the price. I have spent beaucoup dollars on lip cosmetics, but no longer. With these types of deals and this kind of quality, my money will be going to something much more important -- it's never too late to change habits :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in Park Ave Pink. Worn alone the gloss is too sticky, but when I use a lipstick as a base the gloss is very wearable.