E.L.F. Studio Concealer

2.2

Price: $

Price: $

I bought this concealer thinking it would be great for covering my dark circles, it was creamy, a stick, and it was a peachy tone, and so I purchased it. First of all, I was afraid to use it, because I thought I would break the stick! It looked cool, but the concealer just didn't do much for me. I'm kind of wishing I would have not purchased it! I give it a thumbs down!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I got the ivory shade and it is really dark but i mainly use concealer under my eyes since i have bad dark circles. I do like it, its not like a HG product for me but it does work pretty nice to cover up my dark circles and the price isnt bad. I will most likely buy it again unless i find ad different concealer by than. I say its worth a shot.

on 10/27/2014 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I use this product for dark circles and I think it's great for that. I bought the fairest shade I could find and it does have a bit of an orange tone to it, and the coverage isn't great for blemishes. But when it comes to blending out skin tone, dark spots, and general redness, it works very well!

Pros:
- I love the texture. It's very creamy and blends easily. I don't have to pull at my skin to blend it, which is great for the sensitive under eye area.
- Doesn't seem to crease.
- The color stays on well and doesn't fade.
- I like the tube applicator.
- The price!

Cons:
- I've bought this twice, and the first time the concealer detached from the bottom of the tube. It was kind of like when you roll a lipstick up too much and it falls out of the case, except I didn't roll the concealer up very far and this still happened.
- I'm not sure how it would work for very oily skin. My under eye area is normal to dry so the creaminess didn't bother me at all, but keep this in mind if your skin is different.

Bottom line: ELF is pretty hit-or-miss for me, but I like this product and I'll continue to purchase it for dark circles.

on 7/7/2014 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I agree with many. I bought the shade ivory and it is super dark. They need more shades ranges. Also, it works best to cover acne/scars rather than circles/eye bags. I do like the texture, not too hard, sort of creamy. I expected much better from elf especially since it's their studio line that has the best products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It's an orangey shade no matter how you do it and doesn't stay for very long at all. It's cakey and kinda gross and doesn't cover much but a baby blemish and if you have only those go right ahead but overall, this product isnt worth buying.

on 5/17/2014 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Hate the color on the skin! Makes me look orange since I am really pale.

on 5/4/2014 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Doesn't cover up blemishes and it is cakey

on 3/17/2014 1:52:00 PM

This is horrible. It made me break out and it has no coverage.

on 10/8/2013 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

To be frank the Ivory is not ivory it's a strange dark cheese color. Ugh waste of 3 bucks

Save your $3. This concealer is crap. It's too oily (even for my dry skin) and doesn't cover well.

I got mad at it and ordered the organic, all natural concealer from Ecco Bella off amazon just before writing this review.

I love most e.l.f. products but this one just falls flat.