October 25, 2014 | 1833 users online

Concealers - E.L.F. - Studio Concealer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 1:07:00 AM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with many. I bought the shade ivory and it is super dark. They need more shades ranges. Also, it works best to cover acne/scars rather than circles/eye bags. I do like the texture, not too hard, sort of creamy. I expected much better from elf especially since it's their studio line that has the best products.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Idkwhatimdoing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's an orangey shade no matter how you do it and doesn't stay for very long at all. It's cakey and kinda gross and doesn't cover much but a baby blemish and if you have only those go right ahead but overall, this product isnt worth buying.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by tweetytot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Hate the color on the skin! Makes me look orange since I am really pale.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by stephaawaa

Doesn't cover up blemishes and it is cakey

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Lizpaola25

This is horrible. It made me break out and it has no coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Demureinaka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

To be frank the Ivory is not ivory it's a strange dark cheese color. Ugh waste of 3 bucks

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Kassitastrophe

Save your $3. This concealer is crap. It's too oily (even for my dry skin) and doesn't cover well.

I got mad at it and ordered the organic, all natural concealer from Ecco Bella off amazon just before writing this review.

I love most e.l.f. products but this one just falls flat.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2013 5:13:00 AM More reviews by astr323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this in ivory (got that pasty white girl skin ya dig) and it was trash. couldn't even wear it out. if elf made dictionaries instead of makeup I'm pretty sure there would be a picture of an orange under the word 'porcelain' since it's obvious nobody at elf headquarters fkn knows what color/shade porcelain/ivory/fair is supposed to be reminiscent of. I recommend the zit zapping concealer in fair, it's the only product elf makes that actually looks like it was made for people with my tone in mind. otherwise stick with their eye makeup

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by mjG7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don`t know what to think about this concealer. It is a bit hard, but will soften if I warm it between my fingers. It is a bit cakey on the skin and hard to blend. If you blend too much, it seems to disappear. If I manage to get it on right, it doesn`t last long even if I set it with powder. It seems incompatible with some foundations and primers and stays on my finger instead of sticking on my face. It is too thick for under the eye. Odd product.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by atortiz2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so disappointed in this! I love E.L.F. and thought the packing for this was so sleek and that it'd be a quality product to keep in my purse for on the go spot coverage. Oh, I was so wrong! I got the beige and it is way too light. The texture is really hard so I have to put my finger on the concealer and then dab it on my face. As soon as I try to blend it in, it turns white and chalky and then completely just rubs off! Do not purchase this. It's a waste of $3. Does not do ANYTHING.