April 18, 2014 | 1851 users online

Concealers - E.L.F. - Studio Concealer

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Lizpaola25

This is horrible. It made me break out and it has no coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Demureinaka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

To be frank the Ivory is not ivory it's a strange dark cheese color. Ugh waste of 3 bucks

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Kassitastrophe

Save your $3. This concealer is crap. It's too oily (even for my dry skin) and doesn't cover well.

I got mad at it and ordered the organic, all natural concealer from Ecco Bella off amazon just before writing this review.

I love most e.l.f. products but this one just falls flat.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2013 5:13:00 AM More reviews by astr323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't like stick concealers because it it so so so endlessly difficult to get even coverage with them and if they're not soft enough they drag against your skin and just. ugh stick concealers. so we weren't off to a great start anyway. but I needed a concealer and I couldn't find the elf one I wanted and the only other concealers available were offered in shades certainly too dark for me (beige/light beige). so ivory stick concealer it was. TERRIBLE DECISION. I haven't even worn this product out because it is so ridiculously orange on my skin. if you're extremely fair, don't bother.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by mjG7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don`t know what to think about this concealer. It is a bit hard, but will soften if I warm it between my fingers. It is a bit cakey on the skin and hard to blend. If you blend too much, it seems to disappear. If I manage to get it on right, it doesn`t last long even if I set it with powder. It seems incompatible with some foundations and primers and stays on my finger instead of sticking on my face. It is too thick for under the eye. Odd product.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by atortiz2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so disappointed in this! I love E.L.F. and thought the packing for this was so sleek and that it'd be a quality product to keep in my purse for on the go spot coverage. Oh, I was so wrong! I got the beige and it is way too light. The texture is really hard so I have to put my finger on the concealer and then dab it on my face. As soon as I try to blend it in, it turns white and chalky and then completely just rubs off! Do not purchase this. It's a waste of $3. Does not do ANYTHING.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Jevans714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I guess you get what you pay for sometimes cheap stuff is cheap for a reason. I just bought this today and the concealer fell out of the tube so i put it back in the tube and now its loose..grrr!!. There isnt a lot of product either its pretty small. This was $3 which to me $3 is $3 that couldve been toward something better. I got this concealer because they didnt have the maximum coverage concealer so i figured what the heck this might be good too and was in a hurry so i didnt have time to read reviews on it and just bought it anyway. I got the shade ivory which def is not it is more pink. I kept this on for a few hours and it looked awful and streaky I will not repurchase this ever again! Ladies save your $3 and put it toward something better. i am not impressed with this product at all.

Update: i found a use for this and it makes a good nude lipstick if u put some chapstick first than a gloss over it haaha wow

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by keepitreal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow what were they thinking? I needed an emergency concealer for a blemish starting to form and figured this would be fine. I got it in the shade Ivory. Okay. This is not Ivory. It is straight up PINK! Seriously. I tried to give it a shot anyway and it was very obvious and still pink on my skin. Not pigmented at all. Not creamy. It's going back to wal mart.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by evapop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mediocre at best. Love the Elf studio line - especially the bronzers - but this does little and barely lasts. Skip it and save our $3.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by karmaintheflesh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been layed-off for quite awhile now, so I have been looking for less expensive alternatives for a few products, as I know I am going to flip out when I run out of them. One of these was Dermablend's Quick Fix concealer in the shade "Tan." I love this product, it extensively covered all my under eye circles without looking cakey, and practically disappears into the rest of my skin. I stumbled across this Concealer and found it in the shade "Honey," which was the exact same hue as the Dermablend product but just a shade lighter (which I need as my tan is faded). So I bought it for 3 measly dollars, and came home and tried it out and LOVED it.
I think the packaging is very simple, classic, and not tacky and cheap like most drugstore products tend to look. I apply it directly under my eyes, and unlike a few other reviewers I found on here, I find it extremely moist and creamy, it doesn't tug at my under eye area.
I blend it with a fluffy concealer brush and it smooths out beautifully with some minor creasing.
No weird smells, no irritation, no drying. It's a really good product. I may remind you that if your purchase your cosmetics at dollar stores which don't rotate their product very often, it is possible the product is just old....