November 20, 2014 | 1999 users online

Concealers - E.L.F. - Studio Concealer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by clemingway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I use this product for dark circles and I think it's great for that. I bought the fairest shade I could find and it does have a bit of an orange tone to it, and the coverage isn't great for blemishes. But when it comes to blending out skin tone, dark spots, and general redness, it works very well!

Pros:
- I love the texture. It's very creamy and blends easily. I don't have to pull at my skin to blend it, which is great for the sensitive under eye area.
- Doesn't seem to crease.
- The color stays on well and doesn't fade.
- I like the tube applicator.
- The price!

Cons:
- I've bought this twice, and the first time the concealer detached from the bottom of the tube. It was kind of like when you roll a lipstick up too much and it falls out of the case, except I didn't roll the concealer up very far and this still happened.
- I'm not sure how it would work for very oily skin. My under eye area is normal to dry so the creaminess didn't bother me at all, but keep this in mind if your skin is different.

Bottom line: ELF is pretty hit-or-miss for me, but I like this product and I'll continue to purchase it for dark circles.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 1:07:00 AM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with many. I bought the shade ivory and it is super dark. They need more shades ranges. Also, it works best to cover acne/scars rather than circles/eye bags. I do like the texture, not too hard, sort of creamy. I expected much better from elf especially since it's their studio line that has the best products.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Idkwhatimdoing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's an orangey shade no matter how you do it and doesn't stay for very long at all. It's cakey and kinda gross and doesn't cover much but a baby blemish and if you have only those go right ahead but overall, this product isnt worth buying.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by tweetytot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Hate the color on the skin! Makes me look orange since I am really pale.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by stephaawaa

Doesn't cover up blemishes and it is cakey

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Lizpaola25

This is horrible. It made me break out and it has no coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Demureinaka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

To be frank the Ivory is not ivory it's a strange dark cheese color. Ugh waste of 3 bucks

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Kassitastrophe

Save your $3. This concealer is crap. It's too oily (even for my dry skin) and doesn't cover well.

I got mad at it and ordered the organic, all natural concealer from Ecco Bella off amazon just before writing this review.

I love most e.l.f. products but this one just falls flat.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2013 5:13:00 AM More reviews by astr323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this in ivory (got that pasty white girl skin ya dig) and it was trash. couldn't even wear it out. if elf made dictionaries instead of makeup I'm pretty sure there would be a picture of an orange under the word 'porcelain' since it's obvious nobody at elf headquarters fkn knows what color/shade porcelain/ivory/fair is supposed to be reminiscent of. I recommend the zit zapping concealer in fair, it's the only product elf makes that actually looks like it was made for people with my tone in mind. otherwise stick with their eye makeup

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by mjG7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don`t know what to think about this concealer. It is a bit hard, but will soften if I warm it between my fingers. It is a bit cakey on the skin and hard to blend. If you blend too much, it seems to disappear. If I manage to get it on right, it doesn`t last long even if I set it with powder. It seems incompatible with some foundations and primers and stays on my finger instead of sticking on my face. It is too thick for under the eye. Odd product.