April 18, 2014 | 1742 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Intense Relief Overnight Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by cindy007

If your skin is wreck and you want to rehabilitate it, go straight for this stuff. I have very sensitive skin that reacts to everything. Eczema. Etc. I tried a new laundry detergent and my whole body was one big itch. I would scratch at night until I bled, scratch marks on my arms. Red rash on my stomach and back.
I rewashed everything and also used this cream. I had never tried it before. Immediately it calmed down the itch. In the morning the skin did not itch at all anymore and was healing. I put it on again in the morning and now by evening the red rash has gone. I even put some on my face and woke up to smooth skin.
I am just so glad I found this stuff.
BTW this is the overnight cream with Dimethicone in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 2:22:00 AM More reviews by wishesandsighs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I got this for my extremely dry skin and it worked wonders. At first, I applied it to my face not expecting much. But, the next morning my skin was so soft and my rough patches under my chin felt so much better. I really love this product because it really relieves my skin and does everything its supposed to do. My only complaint is the packaging because the cover came off and now won't stay on anymore which is a bit disappointing but overall, a great product that i highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

I have tried Eucerin, Aveeno, J&J, Lubriderm, Nivea, Curel, but this is my HG night moisturizer! I suffer from eczema, especially during drier winter months but this has cured my dry flaky legs. This has improved my skin, I'm so happy I found this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by janetgrace

Completely changed the texture of my hands. leaving them smooth + cushioned. I use this throughout the day, also tagging it along to a mani + pedi. The absolute best hand cream/cream on the market. I've tried them all, at all price levels. Excellent for feet and those rough patches, too. I took another chance on another product and I am so very glad I did. Will never be without!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by gggggl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have SEVERELY dry skin on my hands. My skin gets sore and chapped and a spot on my thumb can split in the winter. I have an arsenal of lotions and creams I bought for my hands (which I use on my body) but none of them really worked to make a real difference in the skin on my hands.

My doctor advised me to run my hands under warm water for a while to get them soft and supple, dry them, immediately smother with petroleum jelly, cover with cotton gloves and sleep with them overnight. This just worked OK but they still got dry after it was washed off.

I had an opportunity to use this cream and, miracle of miracles, this made such a difference in my skin I don't use ANYTHING else. I can use this at night without gloves and still get relief. I use it during the day without it being greasy and you only need a tiny amount.

This is the best lotion I have ever used - and that says a lot!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by socialbutterfly221

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This works great and really moisturizes my skin overnight. I use it daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 12:17:00 PM More reviews by maj7575

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have severly dry skin on my body and this is the only lotion that keeps my skin soft and hydrated. I sometimes put a double coating on my legs as they are like the Sahara Desert and this keeps them hydrated all day long. I use this night or day as I don't understand the overnight part as your skin doesn't know the difference! ha!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by littlejay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG moisturizer ! LOVE THIS, it's so great for dry skin, it's not greasy, it really moisturizes your skin, takes away any itch, and the smell is great! not too strong, but still smells nice !
i love love love this , will definatly repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 2:28:00 AM More reviews by vanrow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great not greasy!
Rich but goes on smooth and soaks into the skin, relieves dryness and even softened and dramatically improved my husbands hands after antibacterial soap ruined his skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by RLSCS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My legs itched at night like crazy until I bought this product. It absorbs quickly and has a scent so light I barely notice it. This is a great moisturizer for dry winter skin.