November 24, 2014 | 1903 users online

Highlighters - Lancome - Star Bronzer Magic Bronzing Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by glitteringmacbarbie80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this it looks beautiful on all skin shades.But the
only thing i hate is that that brush gets all smashed over time and you have half of product left but are unable to use

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by crysna

This is my HG makeup product from lancome! I liked since it came out, love the concept, a brush with color (nice) love the natural bronze looking that I get with this product, the brush is so soft, 1 click and I'm done, so I'm married to this one I cannot live without ti! Will buy it over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

when i walked into belks, i immediately noticed this. i can't make up my mind whether i like this or m.a.c.'s pressed bronzer in gold deposit better. but this goes on very natural and gives you such a nice bronze glow. i would recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by SHOPOHOLIC86

One of my FAVORITE bronzers. The color is perfect for my skin tone!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2004 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Posh_Patricia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cute brush that spreads bronze powder when you press it. Sometimes I find difficult to control the amount of powder that comes out that's why I took one lipstick off. The results are very natural and give a nice colour to my skin. But I won't buy it again cos I can't really manage it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2002 12:29:00 PM More reviews by JahLive15

I received this in a swap (hence the "dirt cheap" rating as far as the price, but I think it's rather pricey at the store). It's one of those things that has a brush on one end and powder that automatically comes out of it. Let me tell you girls, this thing is FANTASTIC! It smells great, gives a beautiful, natural bronze look, and the application is so easy. I'm so glad I got this!