August 2, 2014 | 941 users online

Blush - MAC - Beauty Powder in Personal Style

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

I use this to contour and it does not look muddy as others have also mentioned. great color payoff and really nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by aniliini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Sadly Personal Style is a limited edition color, it is a nice, pale beige blush with a hard texture. I'm very pale so I have learned to shy away from bronzers, they tend to make obvious orange or red sreaks on my face no matter how hard I blend. Personal Style is so hard that I would really need to use some elbow grease to be able to overdoze it and it gives my face some dimension like a good bronzer or contour colour should do without actually adding much colour at all. It's like the natural shadows on my face would go where I wanted them to. It has suble shimmer in the pan, but I can't see it once I have applied the blush to my face, so no need to worry about any disco ball effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by willhe2020

this is an amazing for highlighting

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I received this in a swap and so far, it's become my favorite blush! I thought nothing could come between me and my peachy pink blushes, but I guess I was wrong! I'm quite pale (I glow) and even though it's a brownish-pink, this doesn't make me look fake or orange or like I had a fight with one of those mystic tan machines. It gives me a great glow that looks natural, and helps me look human and not ghostly! Once I can cough up the cash, I'll definitely repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by EyelinerJenny

I'm an NW20 and use this as a contour, and it looks really polished and natural. I like that it's not too brown and doesn't give me a weird 'muddy' look. I don't use it every day but it's definitely great to have and works with almost every look. Apparently this was LE though, so I guess I will try Harmony next time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by princess101

This is the perfect blush to get a polished look. I'm NC20 and generally any bright blush screams "unnatural" until I buff it with a kabuki. This blush is a no-brainer. You can apply this with a big fluffly brush, a contour brush, a stippling brush, a sponge or even your fingers and the results are always the same: flawless sculpted cheeks. I love wearing this with a silvery/grey smokey eye, as it really brings out the mauve in it. One lippie off for being LE.

** Been pairing this with Harmony (for contour) and it is absolutely my HG when I want a natural-looking sculpted cheek. I don't contour on a daily basis, but when I do and use this blush (which also acts as a highlighter do to the slight sheen), people always comment and ask if I've lost weight, or how my cheeks have become defined. Highly recommend if you can still get it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by LHartford

Love this! Staple - as long as they don't discontinue. Great for contouring and on those days when you want to be subtle. Just lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 6:21:00 AM More reviews by ilexica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this blush. It's a wonderful multi-tasker. It was an impulse buy but has become one of my staple products! I use it as a contouring shade on my NW10/15 skin and it's beautifully buildable, blendable and subtle. However because it's quite a warm neutral I can also use it as a cheek blush. I love it as a 'base' colour for other blushes, highlighters or MSFs. I blend it into my cheeks and add a pop of another colour over the top. Lovely, lovely blush, I would repurchase in a heartbeat!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by lovelyD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is a browny-pink color, very nude. It gives me a baby pink/natural cheek. Not sure if I would repurchase though because it is kind of sheer. Maybe those with lighter skin tones would enjoy this more.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by lola4000

I really wanted this because it was different from any other blushes I have. I have very pale skin (NW15) and this looks pretty on me. It doesn't have amazing pigmentation, but it is nice for when you want a really natural look and have just natural pretty cheeks. It also looks a tiny bit dry on my cheeks but its not a huge issue.