November 27, 2014 | 1304 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Vanilla Hand & Body Lotion

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was a blind buy online. None of the reviews mentioned the most obvious thing about this cream and the ultimate deal-breaker. Smells exactly like BBW Warm Vanilla Sugar. Including the plastic-y smell in the background. Gave it away. Still searching.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 9:15:00 AM More reviews by jjff

These days, I seek out organic food and safer, more natural products to use on my face, body and at home, so Jason has become one of my favorite personal care brands. This lotion smells really strong at first, but quickly settles down to a comforting creme brulee scent. The best part is that it truly delivers. My hands have not felt this soft in many months after just one application. Holy grail-status moisturization, a product free of parabens and SLS, and only $4.74 at Walgreens...a 5 out of 5!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by alauha94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It smells great and the smell will cling to your legs. If I use this after I shower and then go to bed, the smell and the hydration last through the next day. The smell isn't overwhelming either. It's quite thick and moisturizing, so I find that it's idea for when my skin is at its driest during the winter. It really helps to get rid of dry patches on my legs. However, it can feel kind of sticky if your skin doesn't really need the extra hydration.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this lotion based on the reviews on vitacost for the way it smells & performs. It's a light moisturizer that absorbs well & does not leave your skin feeling greasy. Probably better for warmer month or for skin that isn't too dry. Unfortunately, on me it has that dreaded plastic undersmell that some vanilla lotions tend to have. The 100% Pure Vanilla Cream, though more expensive ($15 as opposed to this one being $5-$8 depending on where you buy it), has better ingredients & smells authentic, so I bought that one to use instead. I will probably use this up so it doesn't go to waste, but I would not buy this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2010 10:40:00 AM More reviews by karen137972

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lotion smells fantastic! It feels very moisturizing and its paraben free. Most of all, did I mention it smells faaaaaantastic?! I think it layers well with Burberry perfume.