September 22, 2014 | 1054 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst - Baby Pink 020

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by SnowcLovers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color on the cap is quite misleading. The formula itself is VERY smooth and rich. I feel like it's actually more moisturizing than my chapstick. The staying power is average and I will definitely try out other shades because I love the formula, but this shade was just not working for it. It was way too frosty it makes me, no offense, look like a stripper or something. It reflects way too much white and it just looks bad. It might look better on lighter skin tones, but this shade is definitely very hard to pull off. Since I can't return on, I just apply it and then dab some of a slightly redish brownish lipstick on top to dull out the frost color and then add a light pink lip gloss and it's more wearable.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Lanayyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this color but I only like it. It shows up a bit too frosty on my lips. I don't really have a problem with it being too sheer as I've read in some other reviews, even though my lips are pretty pigmented. The formula is nice, has medium staying power, and is pretty build-able. I love the shade of pink just wish it was less frosty! Would possibly repurchase if I could not find the same shade with less frost.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The frosty-pink look of this lipstick is a no go on my pale/olive skin, unless I dab just a tad for the slightest bit of color. It would look great with a smokey cat eye, but I would never consider this color to be my holy grail pink [shade]. Maybe if it were less frosty looking (not really trying to channel the 80s over here), I would consider keeping it as a back up lipstick in my handbag. Sorry, no me gusta!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by makeupluver123

I love this lipstick! It is the most beautiful color. Some have said that it goes on sheer, I do agree, but I still feel like it is jut fabulous! 020 Baby pink is a cool pink with golden udertones. It looks very much like an inhanced nude lip. All in all, this shade looks and feels highend, with a drugstore price. How can you beat that? Just try it, I garantee you will be impressed!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

The color is pretty looking at it but applies very sheer and shiny which isnt what I was hoping for...Minimal color payoff which was the reason I bought the lipstick, the color on the end of the tube

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by kristen0889

I thought the idea of a candy pink lipstick sounded fun, and the color on the top of the tube looked like the perfect shade of pink. Unfortunately this is one of those lipsticks where you can't see through the tube and it comes out completely different than you expected. It has a blue undertone which I like, and at first the color looked like it would be exactly what I was hoping for, but it went on super frosty. As far as the color goes, I couldnt see much color beneath the frost. The pink was too sheer-it was more silver than pink! Revlon lipsticks aren't cheap and I couldn't find my receipt =( The packaging is cute with the quilted diamond pattern, but I took a lippie off the packaging since you can't see the lipstick through the tube. Even though you wouldn't be able to see if it's frosty, it's still nice to see through the tube. Just wish I hadn't lost the receipt!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by 13goldbergl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I went into the store to get a pink lipstick, and seeing the color baby pink, I felt like I couldn't go wrong. Unfortunately, the color was not at all what I expected. The opaque packaging really gave me nothing to go on, and I had no idea it would be so frosted. I can't imagine that it would look good on anyone, but I guess it must because not all of these reviews are awful. Just be warned that it is VERY light and VERY frosted, with really silvery blue undertones. If this isn't what you're looking for I'd advise strongly against buying this shade. As far as the formula, I'd say it isn't too dry, although I did find it kind of sheer. So, on top of being unflattering on my lip color/complexion, it also had the added ugliness of being not quite evenly distributed and kind of awkward looking. Overall, very disappointed. I wish I had picked up a different shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by prettyreckless

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So moisturizing and gives off a cute pink color. I can't say it looks all that natural, but as long as you use a light-hand, it'll look nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think these Color Burst Lipsticks by Revlon are a big improvement over their Super Lustrous line. I purchased Baby Pink, which is a light, slightly frosty pale pink. Pretty similar to MAC "Angel." I was immediately struck by how good this formula felt on my lips. The formula is moisturizing without being the least bit heavy or cakey. I topped this shade off with the Super Lustrous gloss in "Pink Whisper" for a pretty pale pink lip that didn't cost a fortune.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this and soft nude (which seemsto be what everyone does) At first I was pretty disappointed with both of them can't see the color til u get home, I had planned on taking them back and never did. I'm as cool toned as they get and that nude was horrible, and I KEEP EVERYTHING WHETHER I like it or not, but gave it away, I knew I wd never have use 4 it. Now I HATE FROST, So I really was not happy its not very pigmented and the frost. But Lately I've been at night trying to figure out which lippies cause my lips to dry atnight, and it's so mooth. I really love the feel. So I put some barry m baby pink which is OPAQUE pink that has a very strong white base with this on top, just cuz I like the feel. Im going for the candy pink next!