April 18, 2014 | 1782 users online

Lipstick - Hemp Organics

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 5:29:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

In Australia these cost around $25 each at health food stores. They're impossible to buy on ebay so I have to pay FULL PRICE!!! Something I almost never do, which is why I put 3 for price. I have two of these, Coral and Cayenne. Coral is a medium peachy pink with a tiny hint of brown and Cayenne is a deep orange/red. Both are full coverage, although Cayenne is listed as sheer on the companys website. Both colours look natural but glamorous at the same time, as opposed to Revlon lippies (which I love) which look artificial and glamorous. The lippies are tasteless and have no fragrance. They last 3-4 hours without touch ups, and wear off fairly evenly. They don't stain the lips. I have ticked that I would rebuy, but I probably won't because I found an Australian Ebay seller who makes her own mineral lipsticks and they are of comparable quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by mochakitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this in Ruby today and love. It's a sheer, cool mid tone red and I love it. A color that is hard to find. The last lipstick I wore which had this color was Clinique's Almost Lipstick in Rich Cherry. That's been long discontinued and I've been looking for a dupe ever since. This might be the ticket!

So far, no peeling, drying out or smearing. No color or flavor that I can detect. I think it's perfect. And organic! Can't beat that since most lipstick is actually ingested by the wearer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by bzz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this brand of lipstick and own several shades. The colors are beautiful and chemical free. They are also vegan and not tested on animals. The texture of this lipstick is good ( not too drying or too smearable) and there are no added flavors or perfumes. This lipstick stays on as well as most regular brands.. it stays on till I eat lunch. I am not into the all day lipsticks though, too many chemicals! These are also well priced.. only $15 a tube and the tubes last me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by DragonsAngel71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was an curious/impulse buy. The color I use is Rose. Awesome lip tint! I put L'OREAL tickled pink on top of it. This organic product has kept my lips from getting dried out and doing that irritating 'peeling'. This color is wonderful as I'm not one for 'lip color' just tinting/enhancing look. I'm hooked on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2009 5:03:00 PM More reviews by pezbot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A beautiful True Red lipstick, made with natural oils. It feels great on the lips. Doesn't seem to feather. It is a color that you can layer for more depth and it is on the matte side of the spectrum but not drying. At $14.99 at my Wholw Foods it is about the same cost as MAC Viva Glam. I'm happy to have stumbled across this red, perfect for my Holiday season