September 23, 2014 | 1850 users online

Cleansers - Peter Thomas Roth - Gentle Foaming Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 4:25:00 AM More reviews by blissful86

This cleanser was not worth my money.

Gave me rash and made my skin super dry.
I have acne prone and sensitive skin, and this cleanser was making my skin worse.

Definitely not worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by latissia72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Genius cleanser for those of us with sensitive skin. It cleanses thoroughly without drying the skin.

In terms of price, I do not think it is over-priced. Eve Lom, some Darpin cleansers, and Tracie Martyn are over-priced (for no good reason). This is more expensive than the drugstore brands, but moderate when compared with specialty store brands. It is so good that the price is irrelevant to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by chessablue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Genius. It washes my skin thoroughly without irritating it and actually making it feel more moisturised. I think this is about to become the replacement for my beloved Rosaliac, which contains a bit of alcohol.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by purplecouch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to cleanser when I'm not removing makeup. It is a super light foam that cleans without drying. Too light to use with a clairsonic. I use multiple cleansers on my combo skin and this is my favorite for when my skin is on the dry side. I took off a packaging point because it has a removable plastic cap over the pump that always seems to get dropped on the floor. It's not the most expensive cleanser you can buy, but is one of those luxury items I haven't been able to duplicate with a drugstore brand. Highly recommend for sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by dollylynn

So, I have very sensitive skin. This made me break out all along my jaw line. I guess it's too potent for my skin. It did remove my makeup and wasnt too harsh. I also loved the fact that it took away my blackheads and shrank my pores. If it didnt make my skin so irritated, id definately buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by FiFi31

A great multi-purpose gentle cleanser. It is also effective in removing stubborn makeup. I believe that it is suitable for all skin types including those with sensitive and acne-prone skin. I have found that this product is one of the best cleansers I have come across which claims to "effectively remove makeup".

A 200ml bottle costs $39.95 AUD which is quite expensive. However, I would repurchase simply due to the fact that it works better than other cleansers. By this I mean, high-end cosmetic brands such as Chanel, Eve Lom, and Lancome.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 8:03:00 AM More reviews by madhs

This is a wonderfully gentle cleanser which doesn't strip your face of moisture after you wash. I have cystic acne from using BE mineral foundation... I didn't know that BE was the cause and kept using it until my entire jawline was just filled with big cysts!! This cleanser was what helped me. Cystic acne take a very long time to heal. The inflammation doesn't go down for weeks sometimes. This cleanser doesn't worsen the acne but still cleanses the area and doesn't irritate the skin. I also feel my skin looks really fresh once I use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by dragongummy

I have been using Bliss products for a month or so. And while I LOVE the way it smells, it was (for some reason) giving my skin whiteheads in my T-Zone region, and was also spreading to my cheeks. Now, I have never had that problem, so I was freaking out.

I have an odd sensitive-combination skin type. Dermalogica made my skin burn. Philosophy broke me out. Bliss gave me whiteheads.

When I tried this, I saw it working IN ONE WASH. I kid you not, I thought I was seeing things. I woke up the next day- whiteheads were gone. I was ECSTATIC. Blackheads on my cheeks and nose? Gone in 3 WASHES. My skin is visibly brighter, clearer and also baby butt soft. It acts as a toner too, which I love, because toners by anyone else tend to dry out my skin. I'm also not big on foaming cleansers (let's face it, they tend not to work well), but I was thankfully proved wrong.

Fragrance free, alcohol free...this stuff is awesome. I will never complain about the price of something that works so well and gives me my face back. Will DEFINITELY buy again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by nativetrees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i hate to write a bad review, but this cleanser was just meh. i don't have super dry skin, but this still made my face feel a bit tight and parched after i cleansed. i don't really think this did anything special too.

it's totally not worth it to buy an expensive gentle cleanser, when there are ones just as amazing (olay, cerave) for so much less.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by meow1031

I used to love Eucerin cleanser but the one I loved discontinued. I have be experimenting many brands of cleanser until I tried Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Foaming cleanser. I finally can say that I have found my fave and I would definitely stick to this. A bit pricy but it does more than just cleaning the skin. It softens and clears my skin. Luv it.