December 22, 2014 | 1276 users online

Neck/Decollete Cream - Avon - PLANET SPA Mediterranean Olive Oil Firming Neck & Chest Serum

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by ScarletIce

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product does absolutely nothing to improve the appearance of my 55 year old neck. It was inexpensive and is moisturizing, so I'll use it up but won't buy again.

The serum contains glycolic acid. The instructions say to use it 2-3 times a week, and to discontinue use if irritation develops and persists. However, I've been using it daily for several months, and haven't had any problems.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2009 7:37:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried several neck creams but I havent tried a neck serum so I bought this. This is very nice, one pump is all I needed to cover my neck and decollette. Its very nongreasy. I usually wear neck creams at night because they look greasy on my neck, but this is ideal for daytime as I as this absorbs quickly. This is perfect for summer when I usually dont wear neck creams as they tend to be sticky and heavy. There was no olive oil scent which is great because I dont want to smell like a cooking oil. I love this stuff, I definitely recommend anyone who has oily skin add this to your regimen.