November 1, 2014 | 540 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - PINK with a Splash- Soft and Dreamy

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by xenobia1968

This is one of those things that I put on my desk at work for the random person to use and omg!!! I had to hide it in a drawer! My whole office reeked of this scent and it was incredibly overpowering. It lasts a hot minute on a human, and a decade in my office....wtf?!?! I walk in and get an insta headache. Never again!!! The workplace smokers will have to look elsewhere for something to mask the nicotine lol

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by carlaaaay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I found the smaller (maybe 3 something ounces) at the VS outlet for $4 but it's originally $8. Either way, this product is worth it for me. Yeah, the packaging is plastic and kind of juvenile, but it's a body spray, not a perfume, and it's the Pink line... what do you expect? I actually think the packaging is really cute! This is a warm, sweet fragrance, but definitely not spicy. It's like a warm cotton candy smell. I think it's perfect for fall and winter. It lasts about four hours on me but I smell hints of it throughout the day. I hope this isn't LE because I would totally pay full price for this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite of the pink splashes. It smells very warm and cozy cuddly, kinda sweet and just perfect not too overpowering. Not super long lasting but the bottle is huge so that's ok.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by dotttB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smells like cotton candy, all the way! Bottle lasts forever. Used a ton and there is still 3/4 bottle left after like two years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Been pining for this for over a year since my old coworker brought it in to show it off. It smells like cotton candy. I don't think anything else needs to be said. Which is good, because for the next twenty minutes or so, I'm going to be too busy trying to gnaw my own arm off due to the delicious scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by onegoodcat

This smells so delicious. I'm not usually into sweet foody scents, but this one smells so yummy that I want to eat it. It is very similar to Warm & Cozy, which I also love. This reminds me of cotton candy and sweet cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite body splash to put on after a shower it slightly lingers. It is pretty sweet smelling so stray away if you dont like these types of scents. O and I love the packaging on this body splashes

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by saygrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I don't think it smells like BBW Cherry Blossom even a little. Had that, hated that.

Soft & Dreamy smells so great, sometimes I even spray this on a piece of tissue and I keep smelling the tissue like an idiot. The scent makes me feel like I'm entering a bakeshop! At first spray, you kinda smell the alcohol but it goes away after around 8 seconds and it settles into something sweet, cozy, home-y, kinda like VS Warm & Cozy. I love both fragrances. I think the difference is this is slightly more sugary sweet than Warm & Cozy. But still, about 90% similar. I prefer Warm & Cozy, though. But only by a slight margin.

I also noticed that after a while, the meringue is more prominent. Lasting power isn't that great with this one. Then again, I only have the body mist version :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by bella418

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not one of those people that really cares about the complexity of a fragrance, as long as it smells pleasant and has no funky notes its good to my nose. This fragrance is a wonderful sweet candy smell that's not overpowering. Yes its extremely close to pink sugar but doesn't have the bitter licorice bite that I initially smell in the pink sugar. On my skin it just turns into an incredibly sweet and fun candy smell. This isnt whar you would call sophisticated or sultrt, but it makes ME feel sexy. You just got to have a taste for candy like fragrances to like this one

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2012 12:28:00 PM More reviews by casimone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like everyone else is saying..it smells like pink sugar :) sweet, cotton candy like, but not overbearing like pink sugar can be. I got this and another scent for 25 bucks at victoria's secret, so I ended up getting this for 12.5 bucks whereas pink sugar is what - around 50 bucks at sephora? I'm glad I found this.