July 30, 2014 | 1640 users online

Eye Shadow - Sephora - Fard Paillete / Glitter Powder Compact

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2005 1:51:00 AM More reviews by faustine

I aboslutely adore my no. 117 (deep purple with multicoloured glitters) as my everyday eyeliner. The purple hue itself is very flattering and the texture is easy to apply (at this price too!). As an eyeliner it's very versatile, and the glitter adds a kick to it. Paired with Chanel's cristalle lip gloss (no. 12 bonbon) and a natural mascara, I'm ready to go!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2004 1:13:00 PM More reviews by annieytown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I checked out the Sephora line based on a fellow mauer's (cavewoman)recommendation. I purhased three of these shadows in this line. They are great quality glittery shadows. I purchased no.115 a peachy/apricot color with a gold shimmer,no.116 a taupe with a clear shimmer,and no.117 a deep rich blue based purple with multi-color shimmer. All three are very rich and have a great texture. The shimmer is not overpowering like other glitter based eyeshadows. The price can not be beat for this kind of quality. I would recommend these shadows to others. High lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2004 1:33:00 PM More reviews by AmyJoRobertson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! It's the perfect glitter eyeshadow. It's soo pretty on. I'm planning on getting a lot more colors. I love it because I can wear it to work and not look like I just came from dancing in a cage at some night club.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2003 4:04:00 PM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have several of these. I find them to be silky in application and they wear very well. I also don't have the glitter fall-out problem that you get with UD shadows. There is a huge color range and this product can be used anywhere on your face or body. Great little product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2003 1:00:00 PM More reviews by schpahky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a glitter fiend but work in an office and can't walk in looking like Vegas. These glitter compacts have been the loveliest compromise. The colors can be soft and sheer or, with layering, brighter and darker. I have them in a light aqua and a light peach. They are great for highlighting or as an eyeshadow. There is a little bit of glitter fall onto the cheeks, but it's subtle, and I like that. Fun!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2003 10:29:00 PM More reviews by kkdallas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in No. 119, a glittery purple. While the texture is not as smooth as MAC or Stila, I am pleased with this shadow. It can go on dry and be sheer. It can also be bright when applied heavily. It can also be used wet as a liner or for more intense color. None of the glitter particles flake or fall off onto my cheeks. The purple color is fun and I have even worn it to work on a casual Friday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2003 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Cutie6680

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have one of the Sephora glitter eyeshadows, and a lot of the shimmer ones and the Sephora eyeshadow formula is great! i love that i can let this glitter stay without worrying if it will fall on my cheeks. I also really like the price of these, i think around eight or nine dollars, and the quality and shade range is really nice too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2002 1:00:00 PM More reviews by jennyb

This is a range of powder eyeshadows that come in the same packaging as Sephora's regular line. The difference is that they are packed with microglitter. There are several pink/peach/neutral shades, and some darker ones. The color of the glitter varies with the shade. I got #115 to start with, a pinky peach with gold glitter. The effect and texture is reminiscent of Nars 'Night' shadows or some or the small-glitter UD's like Midnight Cowgirl and ACDC, thought the Sephoras are slightly grittier to the touch. There is enough pigment for the light colors to show and an even more opaque effect with the darker shades. Texture isn't as smooth as more expensive products, and you will have to work harder to get an even finish. But the result is long lasting and - get this - there is absolutely no glitter fall! Which is almost worth 5 stars in itself. You can use these wet or dry, though I have only tried dry myself. There are some terrific shades - a sparkly black, a twinkling deep aubergine, a gold-speckled khaki - these have definite counter appeal. And another great thing about them is the very reasonable price. In short, not the highest quality product, but fun and very wearable, and excellent value for money.