January 26, 2015 | 2031 users online

Highlighters - TheBalm - Mary-Lou Manizer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2015 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Fhcsands

I LOVE THIS! The formula is down right amazing! It's creamy, perfectly applies to the skin and gives an amazing glow

THIS IS HOLY GRAIL STANDARD!

It's also amazing value for money- considerably cheaper than high end products and I prefer it to them all as well! I genuinely don't think I'm going to buy any other highlighter again. Definitely need to try more products from this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2015 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Francesca99x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this highlighter so much it's not even that expensive but still has the cutest packaging and great quality. Gorgeous champagne colour that's highly pigmented that looks super cute on. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2015 11:49:00 PM More reviews by izumilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a popular buy for good reason. It has a great creamy texture for a powder and it is very pigmented. It is a lovely champagne shade that doesn't contain glitter particles and applies as a sheen. Pure highlight goodness. Application and blending is no problem at all. I also love the name and the packaging is very cute. I guess it is expensive but where I live this is actually one of the cheaper highlighters on the market (not including really cheap brands but I dislike chunky glitter highlighters). I can see this lasting a really long time. I don't know what to say as everything has already been said about this! I do also enjoy using this as an eyeshadow and inner eye highlight. I find that when used as an eyeshadow it is best to use your fingers to get the richest colour and shine. Try patting it on the center of the eyelid over your finished eyeshadow to make your eyes pop. Good for both day and night use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Laughing010

This thing is going to last forever! Definitely going to buy a new one when I hit the pan... maybe in 5 years?

It's super pigmented and a little goes a long way. This highlighter adds a glow to your face, making it seem flawless and healthy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 8:36:00 PM More reviews by CSBeauty91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome highlighter!!! You will fall in love with Mary-Lou. The perfect finishing touch to any makeup look - natural to dramatic. My makeup isn't complete without it! It's a light champage/golden color, a universally flattering shade that would look great on anyone. It gives that romantic, candle light glow. It's very shimmery, but the texture is so smooth and refined, it blends into the skin flawlessly with a pearlescent finish. It's great as an eyeshadow too - does not crease and brightens eyes. There is alot of product in the pan, and a little amount goes a long way. The packaging is sturdy and super cute, and the convenience of having a mirror is great for on the go touch-ups.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2015 12:33:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- pigmented
- natural looking
- amount of product
- packaging

CONS

- none

COMMENTS: This is really pretty. I think I like this one more than Becca's Opal. I find this more pigmented. It's also more affordable with plenty of product. This will last you quite a while. The packaging is adorable and the finish is beautiful.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by lydiaie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this is so gorgeous. I mix it with my bb cream to highlight my underyes and then set it with powder. I also put it on my cheek bones and it looks so so natural and it doesn't make me look shiny. it's perfect. it's the best highlighter I've come across. it's worth the price 100%!! it's a really beautiful colour and works perfectly with my olive toned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by RoseQuartzOctober

LESS IS MORE with this product! If you apply it well it can give a very natural looking glow without glitters or shimmers. The key is you need only the tiniest bit. Apply this with a special highlighter brush or fan brush. Just very lightly tap the brush onto the product and then on your face.

If I overdo it a little too much I put moisturizer or sunscreen on top and that makes it look more natural. Sometimes I brush some product on my handpalm and then mix it up with my moisturizer/sunscreen and apply to my whole face. This gives a very nice glow.

This is one of the least glittery highlighters I know of. If you still think this is too glittery try Becca's Shimmering skin perfector (liquid version).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by SophiaSopapilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing highlighter. Finely milled, highly pigmented, blends easily. It is more golden toned rather than frosted. At first I worried it was too shimmery but after I applied it wasn't. It looks so natural and glowy-it doesn't accentuate oiliness or highlight skin problems. A small swipe is all you need, I paid $15 and it was well worth it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by graceface07

I was really unimpressed with this product. I just didn't like how frosty and super yellow it was. It's not a horrible product but after so many glowing reviews I expected more. I have other more affordable products that I like better. If you have been lusting after this I would suggest to go to a sephora and see it in person before buying into the hype :)

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No