November 29, 2014 | 1710 users online

Masks - Peter Thomas Roth - Mega Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Moisture Masque

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2009 3:41:00 AM More reviews by kikidaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A very nice product, my skin feels hydrated, smoother and glowy after I use this. I leave it on for about an hour, wash it off just lightly with warm water, so that there are some remnants of the mask on my skin. I also have the mega rich creme and the gentle foaming cleanser and I really like them as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

SO rich and creamy, this masque sinks into the skin so nicely and feels so nice on. You can wash it off or tissue it off, according to the directions, and I like to just lightly tissue it off so that the product stays on and keeps on hydrating. I love PTR products :) UPDATE- I find this as a nice, calming treat for the nights following a chemical peel to re-hydrate and assist in healing, since moisture is so important after a peel :)