December 19, 2014 | 1546 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mad City Sue MCS Double Butter Body Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by littlemj

Primary scent descriptors: outside of the dupes, alot of her scents are sweet, bright, candy, foodie.

I wish MCS would make a lighter moisturizer, as the double butter body cream I can find a bit dense and not as silky as I'd like (sort of "tough" to spread)... I live in AZ, so it's not cold weather affecting the temperature... that said, I've ordered several scents and really enjoy the dupes below. The EDPs are a great way to try, but also I find her EDP's to be stronger and longer lasting in comparision to equiv scents (if dupeable) to Cocoa Pink.

My favorite scents:
Sultana (Lush type) - yes really smells like the Lush soap. Probably the only reason why I will continue to order from here forever more.

Birthday Party: cake, frosting, ice cream, and a few sprinkles.
>starts off as a buttercream frosting and then white birthday cake remains

Pink Sugar type -- A delightful combination of cotton candy, vanilla and caramel lightened with a orange citrus top note, with touches of Berries, and a dry-down of Musk and Woods.
>in MCS's perfume vial, I think it actually smells better than the real thing. Also like it better than Cocoa Pink's CandyFloss version (PS with a twist). Not sure what it is.

Pure Grace (Philosophy type) -- just got this in the EDP, smells very light and just clean. Don't have the original to compare to.

Vanille Abricot (Comptoir Sud Pacifique type) -- A wonderful fresh and fruity fragrance consisting of apricots, papaya, and sweet & sugary vanilla.
>my sister really likes this one, don't have the original to compare it to. Light, not sweet or overy fruity.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 8:49:00 PM More reviews by garcia77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love these body butters. They absorb quickly and are not greasy at all. And I love that she has a huge selection of scents, including dupes. I will definitely buy this body butter again and again. Excellent customer service. Sue, the owner, is such a doll.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Veedebee

Oh my goodness, this stuff has rescued my skin totally - what a mess it was in after using a totally useless product that I had total faith in and then blamed the awful weather and the central heating for my itchy, totally dried out and flakey skin.
I ordered a small one of these along with some other products, just to try out really and also because I was desperate for a moisturiser in my favourite Sakura scent. I got that scent (which is an exact dupe) and another fragrance as a sample and I have to say that she has got the intensity of the scents absolutely perfect for me - enough to smell throughout the day without being overpowering, and it really does linger all day and evening and your clothes hold it too. Mmmmm I smell good enough to eat and there are so many delicious choices that you could prove irrisistable to somebody. Anyway I digress, apart from being delicious - don't eat tastes yuk - this is a really smooth, creamy cream, not tacky or oily, it melts into the skin really easily so you don't spend an age rubbing it into yourself, but on the other hand maybe you use a little bit more than you might of another product. I'm fairly petite, but my 1/2oz sample jar has done my whole body 4 times.
Back to my dried out, itchy flakey skin - you will not believe that it took just one use of this to stop the itching and 3 uses to get my skin back on track - I really really love this stuff and will 100% be ordering again.
I need to also say that I had really fast, efficient and friendly service from this lady, I know what it's like to run a home business and I'm hugely impressed.