October 24, 2014 | 1910 users online

Fragrances - Soap & Glory - Girligo Body Moisturizing Mist

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2014 7:06:00 AM More reviews by Laceymacpherson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had high hopes given its milky appearance. No. Zero moisture,odd sticky reside,can stain clothes depending on the material and the sent was gone in a few min.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

On my second bottle.This is a mineral-oil based super light moisturising mist. Feels lighter than plain mineral oil/ baby oil but similar to a milky, thin lotion. I bought this at Shoppers for about $8.

According to the S&G website the scent is "a tempting blend of bergamot, peach, strawberry, jasmine, mandarin and musk". I find the scent cute, young and girly and it's very light, non-cloying and appropriate for anywhere as it won't linger for long. I spray a tiny bit of this on and spread it over my body after showering, and it does make my skin feel really soft, however those with super dry skin may not find this to be moisturising enough. But it's perfect for summer when you don't want a heavy, sticky, or thick cream. I like this before work too when I have to get dressed fast and want something that absorbs quickly. Or for a night out/intimate dinner when you want to smell nice without giving yourself or other people a headache (my husband hates almost all perfume/scent but always compliments me on this one!). Gives a nice glow to legs, arms and decolletage too.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love soap and glory products but this is just OK.. The fragrance is the same with the Clean on Me shower gel.. and it leaves a sticky feeling.. Not greasy but sticky.. It's weird but it moisturise

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Really liking this so far. I purchased this on a whim along with some other S&G stuff and realised what a good idea it was at the time.
I was initially going to purchase a full size of The Righteous Butter but seeing as it is coming to Summer in Australia a thick moisturising butter wouldn't really be practical.
This is basically (to me anyway) TRB in liquid form. I spray it on my arms and legs after towel drying after a shower and rub it in AFTER I've sprayed it everywhere.

It's a nice light moisturiser that is scented with their signature fragrance and moisturises well for something so light and thin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by JessMolesworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i don't really like this. the smell is alright and it makes my skin soft and easy to rub in but i just would rather a cream. i don't like the spray bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by NaomiALopez

Pros: refreshing, moisturising (it's not deeply moisturising but it's moisturising enough), smells delicious, sprayable. Cons: I can't think of any I like that's it's refreshing and moderately moisturising. I'm not sure of the price though I got as a gift.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by aed12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

There's not much to say about this. It smells great. I love the scent. Done deal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by bagpuss21

I adore this product, its quick easy smells amazing and makes your skin so soft. it lasts for ages on your skin and gives it a lovely glow, its a man magnet if you ask me..my hubby loves it as much as i do...he said the smell is devine. I use it every time i have had a bath/shower all over my body, it never stings after shaving like some moisturizers do and for those saying its hard to spray with slippery hands, simple...spray it all over your body, where you want it, then put it away and then rub it in, instead of spraying, rub, spray, rub, thats why your hands are slipping on the bottle. I will continue to use this as long as they continue to make it. x

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by visee

I love the scent of this moisturizing mist, which is the same as the Righteous Butter. However, I wouldn't buy this again. When applied all over the body, the scent is a tad overpowering and sweet, but the mist isn't moisturizing enough to use in place of a regular body lotion. I use it more like a scented body spray. Otherwise I find that just using the Righteous butter is enough for a soft scent. The bottle is also quite hard to use, it gets quite slippery and hard to press the nozzle to spray. It also gets all over the bathroom floor and makes it real slippery.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by marmaladecat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Lovely scent. It's sweet and soapy, really clean and fresh smelling. The product is milky in appearance and consistency and easily spreads over my skin.

For me, 'Girligo' is definitely not a moisturiser-it just hasn't got enough richness. I can maybe see it working if it's really hot in the summer ( an extremely rare occurance in the UK!) However, I like using it after a shower if I'm going out later in the evening as the scent lasts ages on me, so it's a great scented body-spray.

My only gripe is that it's hard to spray this without it getting everywhere!

I like this enough to re-purchase when my current bottle's finished.