July 31, 2014 | 1713 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Coco Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by azorek

I love this lotion! Sensitive skin and this lotion mix wonderfully. The scent is natural and light, doesn't linger once applied. It's really moisturizing, especially used in conjunction with one of the Lush shower gels or bars. It's not greasy, leaves skin silky and smooth. I have hated every lotion I've ever tried, and will most likely only ever buy this one. Because it doesn't have other ingredients in it to give it a scent or other 'effect,' it is cheaper than other Lush lotions. Also, a little goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2013 8:50:00 AM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Hated this... It's nice only in the fact that it didn't irritate my skin... It also wasnt very moisturizing. Would not rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by ritaoutt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lotion is wonderful. I have pretty dry skin so I have been searching for a very hydrating lotion that doesn't leave a sticky residue or feel like it's coating your skin. I am also pretty particular about scents. I tend to be a Bath and Body Works triple moisture lotion kind of gal, but decided to seek a new product. I tried the Aveeno lotion, but it didn't really work for me. So I stopped by Lush at my local mall and found a new love. I had an incredibly nice sales associate talk with me about my skin and then test stuff on me and explain what it was made of. The coco lotion is very hydrating and does not leave you feeling sticky or covered in something. It has helped make my skin very smooth and leaves a very faint coconut smell. (There is no added scent). The formula seems thick at first, but once you rub it in, it vanishes! I do like the little pot it comes in, but it would make it difficult if I wanted to travel with it. Overall, great product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I adore this lotion! It has a lovely creamy almost whipped texture, but melts into my skin. I get terrible dry patches in winter, but in just a few days use this is clearing them up and leaves my skin looking amazing. I love the tub, and the only downfall is while it claims to be lightly scented, I don't smell a thing. This actually works on for me since I don't have to worry about scents clashing. Will definitely repurchase for winter-time use.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by muaKissAndMakeUp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tested this body lotion blind-folded (well, not literally, but I didn't know what was in the jar I received :-))

The coco lotion seems to have oil in it which makes it super fun to apply. It rubs in like a dream and gets absorbed quickly. It doesn't feel sticky at all and it leaves my skin feeling super soft, even after 24 hours.

Don't expect this lotion to smell anything like coconut, though. The fragrance is barely there. Which could be a pro ffor those who don't like their skin products to have a strong scent, or a con for those who like products that are more noticeably scented (like me :-))

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by asantibk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ok I think I used this enough to be able to review. I am a type of person that MUST put on lotion after every shower or else I will become severely dry and itchy. You would think I have dry skin but I'm actually oily, I know I blame it on my weird family genes. Any who the cream itself its somewhat greasy and feels like its doing something, but in reality its only doing the bare minimum. Its a light mositurizer but after a while it feels like you didn't put anything at all. I notice after putting some on at night before going to bed I feel itchy in certain places I know I slathered the lotion and they still feel itchy as if I didn't put any on at all. I feel Lush in general is either hit or miss and does not last as long as they claims it does. This product is definately a miss especially since its $20 a tub. Honestly I'm all for natural items but for something that's "natural" the price is a ripe off. The container that it comes in even sucks, if its a lotion it should be in a bottle not in a tub where I can touch and contaminate the remaining product. Sorry Lush but this is a fail for $20.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by patticat68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I like the way the cream sinks in and it moisturizes well. Between this one, Dream Cream, and Sympathy for the Skin, Coco sinks in the fastest and suits my skin best so far. It's one of the few moisturizers that actually last more than one day on my skin. It didn't immediately sting my skin in places where I had scratched too hard on my winter-dry skin like others I have tried. I wish it came in a bottle or tube. I don't like putting my fingers in a pot, but decanting a little at a time in a smaller container helps with that. The smell is a very nice light, almost unscented type of scent. I like the scent more than Dream Cream's overpowering scent. I like that the light scent won't clash with a perfume. It is quite pricey though. It's lovely, but I will keep looking for another moisturizer that is as nice but cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by jgutcher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Note: I used to have a tub or two of Dream Cream on me at any time. I thought it was the best lotion EVER, until I found Coco Lotion.
I use this on my face every day and night. I have very dry flaky skin in the winter, and I get a little moist in the face in the summer, but this lotion takes care of it all. It's great under makeup if you're going for the dewy look, and never breaks me out!
It may seem expensive ($20 for a tub), but considering that one tub lasted me seven months, it's well worth it to me. Otherwise, I'd have to spend at least $10 monthly for a new tube of drugstore moisturizer. I just purchased my second tub, and am committed to a long-term relationship with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by aprettypetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a sample, but I wouldn't buy it when its done. Its pretty moisturizing without being greasy. However, it doesn't smell like anything. I find if I'm spending more money on a product, especially buying things from Lush, then it should at the very least have a scent or smell good in addition to performing well. Its the unique perfume inside Lush products that make them worth buying and different. Since Coco Lotion doesn't smell, I might as well be buying an unscented lotion at the drugstore for half or even a quarter of the price.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by PinkSyringes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is very moisturizing and does make my skin feel soft. It is a tad bit greasy when I first but it on, but then it dries quickly and my hands are soft! The smell doesn't bother me at all. It's a typical lush smell, natural lotiony smell. I probably won't purchase again, only because I love the Dream Cream way better. I do like the packaging, the little buckets are cool because I can see how much I have left and I just dunk my hands in and go. Perfect!