August 31, 2014 | 983 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Superstay Lipgloss Nude Glaze

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by ohhlalamercedes

Love Love Love

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by nicoledomain

I love the color! It stays on for above average time. I don't like how it feels on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by brittbrat118820

Very pretty nude color thats perfect for everyday wear. Its good for a natural daytime look or can be paired with a dark dramatic eye. I love the color and formula of this. Its so smooth and lasts a good 6 hours or so, even with eating and drinking. I prefer it to the regular superstay lipcolor because this one seems to be more moisturizing. I got mine one clearance at walgreens for $4. I bought it on a whim and I'm glad I did!! I think this color is pretty universal and would look good with different complexions. I will definetly repurchase if i run out. The key with long wearing lipsticks is to make sure your lips are moisturized and exfoliated, otherwise it will look nasty on dry lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

I tried the superstay lipcolor and it didn't work out for me , so I moved on to lipgloss version. I like this. It's not too sticky / drying and it stays put until I take it off with makeup remover. Although I must say it's pretty pricey for a drugstore product, I will buy more if maybelline go on sale again. I would have paid $9.89 for this if they didn't have BOGO sale this week at Rite Aid. I don't know if I ever want to pay full price for this because after all I am only getting half size of a regular lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Marla20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is sort of a reddish nude - like one of the reviews in the main superstay glosses category says, "it's not a true nude - but it has a warmer red tone" - yes, I agree with this - however it's PERFECT for casual or work and it doesn't stain your lips in case you want to wear a darker color for night time.. It lasted ALL day at work in the office and I only had to reapply after a heavy lunch. Having conditioned lips BEFORE using this product is absolutely essential.

First, I apply chapstick or lip balm in the morning and go about my normal makeup routine. Then I make sure there is not excess balm on my lips - but they are still moisturized (they can't be cracked or dry). Next, I apply the color after wiping off the extra color from the wand on the inside of the tube. Apply a thin and even coat to make sure all the color is there. You really have to wait about 90 seconds for the color to dry before you even press your lips together - THEN use the gloss. If your lips start to feel dry or tight during the day, you can reapply the gloss. I found that I don't have to go overboard with the balm either - one swipe does the job - or else it looks too gloopy.

It has a slight strawberry smell - and no flavor. I would repurchase b/c this is so brainless. Find a color you like and you don't have to worry about it ALL day. I also highly recommend using the "Superaway" remover - if you can't find it - I got mine from online. This color didn't stain my lips at all either.