November 25, 2014 | 1741 users online

Gels/Soaps - The Body Shop - Moringa Soap

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Smells awful, makes me nauseous. Can't wait until I'm done with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by lgooding

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yes!! I would definitely buy this soap again and have been for years now! We they discontinued my passion fruit shower gel, I need another alternative, so this very fresh, lovely scent is my go-to soap now! For some odd reason, this reminds me of summertime in my youth, but I'm positive that we didn't have any moringa flowers in our front yard, so I have no idea why. This is a little expensive for a bar of soap, but I don't mind splurging--btw, having a "love your body" card and their ongoing sales make this purchase so easy to stock up on! My husband and I both use it, so this goes super fast...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Summerbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i love love love love love love love the moringa scent and this soap is great. i used the shower gel first, than this, than the scrub, then the body butter and before bed the body milk and i smell like it in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Skylovette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The fresh, not cloy, floral scent of this is divine and addictive. Ihave a bar stored in my cabinet and everytime I open it it wafts up invitingly...its a scent that you don't get tired of. Agreed most of body shop bars dn't last that long, but this is a real treat and makes a great gift too. Best thing about body shop soap packagings is that its non pretentious..no boxes to throw out and feel guilty about, because we all know half the cost goes into the packaging anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by CheekyLady19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This soap smells so beautiful... Honestly, whenever I opened up my mom's bathroom cabinet where it was nestled I would get a dramatic waft of fresh blossoms. It' very gentle on my skin. Lovely lather and creamy texture. A++

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2009 8:02:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The Moringa scent is my favorite Body Shop soap. It's smells so nice - I can't describe it. My DH will come in our bedroom after my shower and say, "Honey, you smell so good". He doesn't notice much, but for some reason we both love this scent.

The bars are small in size, and they don't last long. I try to purchase them when they are buy 3, get 1 free. This is one of my splurge items and I use this soap several times a week along with the Moringa bubble bath and body butter for a "layered" effect.