July 30, 2014 | 2095 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - Reflection High Shine Lip Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by meighan04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love love love this stuff. I use the one that's kind of clear kind of an opal colour which is sooo perfect for daytime especially if I'm wearing mascara and sometimes eyeliner. I look business work ready w/o being completely done up like I'm goung to a club. I also do find it a tad on the thick side, but for how awesome I think it is it is one slight imperfection I can live with. I just use my ring finger and dab it around my lips for a second after applying and that seems to take most of the excess away.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by minardi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Not crazy about the grains in the gloss. Definitely wear with a color as it goes on whitish. Not too goopy or slippery. Initial vanilla scent. Do like packaging, as it allows you to see product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

This is a very pretty gloss with a slight purple to dark pink color with fine ground pink glitter in it. I love how this product is presented. Its in a super long squeezable tube with a slanted tip for application. The color pops on your lips and I really adore this color as it makes a bold statement and really shines. It does not apply super evenly on your lips but u can get it right. It has a very subtle, fruity taste to it which I like a lot. Overall, great gloss and would buy again but I only buy high end glosses on a splurge which isn't often.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Noriko0205

I bought Watermelon color. It stays on my lips so light, and shiny, plus it's moisturize my lips that have lots of lines. It goes in there and plump up so you can't see the lines of my lips. Very good quality gloss, I will buy again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by ilovethe80s87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this as an extra in a swap in shade star (I think.. the clearish white one) and I LOVE it! It stays on a long time; it's shine is wonderful, and the color isn't too white or glittery; it's not too thin and not too thick; it's not tacky or sticky either! And best of all, it doesn't run into the corners of my mouth (as bad) after wearing it for awhile like soo many other glosses do! This is really a high quality lip gloss, IMO. I'd never dream of dropping $19 on a tube of lip gloss, but for this stuff I might make an exception!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by c4ward

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I saw this gloss on a beauty consultant for a different line at the store and loved it. It's fabulous because it can go over any color or stand alone. Our 22 year old office fashionista even complimented me and ended up buying it too. Good for any age and nice shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by supersuper001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! It stays on for a long time like it claims, and it really does shine brilliantly in light. There is a bit of glitter in it, but not an excessive amount which is perfect. You can wear it on its own (which I prefer), or put it over your favourite lipstick :) The only reason why I docked off a lippy was because the price was a bit too high for lipgloss, but if your budget allows it it is well worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Katie75007

This gloss looks spectacular on, particularly by itself. While it's not technically a plumping gloss (i.e., no stinging, tingling or chill), it still manages to make your lips appear fuller and hydrated. Even though it's labeled a "high shine" gloss, I found it to have a pearly finish, rather than a glittery one. It does have sparkle, but not an obnoxious amount.

The only downside -- it's a little thick, as previous reviewers have noted, and difficult to spread on evenly.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by BeTheChange

I like this. It seems a little thick to me though. It lasts a decent amount of time. It has a lot of shimmer in it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

pros: stays on a very long time, shimmer but not glittery, nice thin squeeze tube with soft rubber applicator tip, looks great over any lipstick, feels nice on, no scent or taste and not tested on animals.

cons: worn alone looks silvery so i wish it came in other shades