Victoria's Secret Body by Victoria

4.1

on 12/11/2014 10:06:00 AM

I adore this fragrance in any form (lotion, EDP, hair products) and it's my go-to when I want something fresh and floral. I have read that VS has discontinued this fragrance, I'm glad I have a couple of bottles left but I will be SOOOOO sad when they're gone!

This fragrance is very floral at first, dries down to something light but it lasts for a while (not in an overpowering way). Considering how expensive fragrance has become, I consider it a bargain!!

on 7/1/2014 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this perfume. I live in Uruguay, South America, and I found it on a work trip I made to USA ten years ago.
I tried it at a Victoria´s Secret shop and I felt in love with it!
I have wore it until it was over. Nowadays I found it at the free shop in the Uruguay airport, thankfully!
I think it´s a very romantic scent, and once, very cool, perfect for a summer evening out

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very fresh & awesome smell!!!!

YES YES YES!!!!!! If I ran out of this yummy fragrances I would be running to by more I love it that much!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this version of Body By Victoria - "the fragrance". I greatly dislike the newer and now apparently discontinued version. The newer version is a bit sour on me. "The Fragrance" smells kinda sweet and kinda clean on me. I ordered the newer/discontinued version online on accident - now I have to get "the fragrance".

on 1/4/2013 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this during the semiannual sale a couple of days ago and I love it. I got the mini bottle of the body mist. Smelling it without spraying, it smells really fruity like pink grapefruit and tangerine. Once you spray it, it is certainly more floral with a small hint of fruity. It is definitely a good smelling, clean scent. It is surprisingly strong and will easily last on my skin. Great for travelling.

on 12/29/2012 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

To me this is just a clean scent. Nothing great or bad about it.

on 12/18/2012 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is better in mist as kinder and lighter to the nose compared to the edp.

Its just that this pleasant scent reminds me of scented hygiene products (sanitary towels, nappies, bathroom essentials etc) which is why i would find it difficult to wear.

on 12/16/2012 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i love this (: i have 8 victorias secret scents atm and this is one of my favorites.<33 it lasts a long time and smells sort of fruity and i don't really know how to describe it but all i know is it smells reeeeeeaaaaallllllllllyyyy good imo. i would highly recommend this(: love the scent! i kept smelling my wrists all day the first time i tried it (today). lol.

I hate heavy perfume, I hate smelling like I am wearing a lot of perfume. So this is perfect for me. If you want to smell clean, crisp, fresh, then this is for you. It's my go-to fragrance during the warmer months. It's just lovely. I spray it before i leave the house and I just feel feminine and nice all day long. The bottle also evokes the scent by being sleek, clear and fresh looking. It doesn't look or smell "expensive" but that's not my goal. My goal is to smell "clean" and this does an amazing job!

Popular Fragrances