October 1, 2014 | 1198 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Body by Victoria

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Gabriela11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this perfume. I live in Uruguay, South America, and I found it on a work trip I made to USA ten years ago.
I tried it at a Victoria´s Secret shop and I felt in love with it!
I have wore it until it was over. Nowadays I found it at the free shop in the Uruguay airport, thankfully!
I think it´s a very romantic scent, and once, very cool, perfect for a summer evening out

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by prettyBOSSet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very fresh & awesome smell!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by jennthebestone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

YES YES YES!!!!!! If I ran out of this yummy fragrances I would be running to by more I love it that much!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this version of Body By Victoria - "the fragrance". I greatly dislike the newer and now apparently discontinued version. The newer version is a bit sour on me. "The Fragrance" smells kinda sweet and kinda clean on me. I ordered the newer/discontinued version online on accident - now I have to get "the fragrance".

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Cullenbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this during the semiannual sale a couple of days ago and I love it. I got the mini bottle of the body mist. Smelling it without spraying, it smells really fruity like pink grapefruit and tangerine. Once you spray it, it is certainly more floral with a small hint of fruity. It is definitely a good smelling, clean scent. It is surprisingly strong and will easily last on my skin. Great for travelling.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

To me this is just a clean scent. Nothing great or bad about it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 7:35:00 AM More reviews by Shwets

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is better in mist as kinder and lighter to the nose compared to the edp.

Its just that this pleasant scent reminds me of scented hygiene products (sanitary towels, nappies, bathroom essentials etc) which is why i would find it difficult to wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by ammyyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this (: i have 8 victorias secret scents atm and this is one of my favorites.<33 it lasts a long time and smells sort of fruity and i don't really know how to describe it but all i know is it smells reeeeeeaaaaallllllllllyyyy good imo. i would highly recommend this(: love the scent! i kept smelling my wrists all day the first time i tried it (today). lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by meowmeowkitten

I hate heavy perfume, I hate smelling like I am wearing a lot of perfume. So this is perfect for me. If you want to smell clean, crisp, fresh, then this is for you. It's my go-to fragrance during the warmer months. It's just lovely. I spray it before i leave the house and I just feel feminine and nice all day long. The bottle also evokes the scent by being sleek, clear and fresh looking. It doesn't look or smell "expensive" but that's not my goal. My goal is to smell "clean" and this does an amazing job!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 5:44:00 AM More reviews by eatmyshort

It's a nice fragrant similar to PInk by VS. It s a woody musky fragrant.Top notes are mimose, mandarin orange and freesia; middle notes are peony, lily, cucumber and hiacynth; base notes are sandalwood and white musk. I think it's a very versatile fragrant for old and young. It is a fresh clean sporty scent . It does have some sharp note and will cause a headache for those sensitive to strong scent. Other than that, it's a pretty pleasant fragrant usually does not offend anyone. I find this fragrant a bit too floral and trigger migraine even though it's a pleasant smelling perfume. maybe they used too much chemicals like alcohol or aldehyde in the product. Probably a low quality perfume.