Jason Natural Cosmetics Jason Satin Shower Body Wash in Apricot

4.4

Not tested on animals

Aqua (water), cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, calendula officinalis flower extract*, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, allantoin, citric acid, glycerin, lauryl glucoside, panthenol, sodium chloride, sodium PCA, sodium sulfate, stearyl citrate, tocopheryl acetate, alcohol*, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, benzyl salicylate, fragrance (parfum). *Certified organic ingredient

on 4/12/2013 1:49:00 PM

Love this! I just purchased this at Whole Foods and I am hooked. I was super surprised at how well the soap lathered, cleaned and smelled! Love the large bottle with the pump too. My husband and 2 year old son both love this soap.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Converting all my products to sulfate/paraben free. Very happy with this body wash. Lathers, cleans, and doesn't dry out my skin. My husband used it once and now he's hooked. He loves how his skin feels afterwords. :)

on 1/13/2011 10:29:00 AM

One of my favorite summer scents! A real fruity apricot scent, doesn't smell manufactured at all to me. Very strong and summery in the shower, but it doesn't hang on to me too long afterward-a steamy shower seems to bring it right out. Consistency is the same as other Jason bodywashes I've tried-thick, but smooth, excellent for summer or winter as it doesn't dry my skin out at all. I can shave with this too, and not have to use a separate shaving cream as it is hydrating enough by itself. About $12 in the supermarket, but you get a big 30 oz bottle and if you shop around on line, I've seen it for as low as $8. Paraben free.

on 9/6/2007 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really, really like this product, and do not have an issue with the fragrance. (Though I would say fragrance is definitely subjective,) Furthermore, I find that the fragrance is light enough that it does not interfere with any lotions or perfumes I decide to wear. I have purchased several different scent versions of this body wash, and I have been pleased with the overall performance of them all--there is lots of lather and my skin always feels "balanced" (neither stripped nor coated). I think that this product is a great combination of value and good ingredients. (I have a family-sized bottle that I purchased at Whole Foods for 10.00, but it is often on sale for less. I think that the ingredients more than compensate for the price). You can also get Jason products at several online vendors for pretty cheap. I recommend that if you do not like the scent of this particular Satin Shower wash, try another.

on 8/16/2007 7:35:00 AM

A totally average shower cream. Have a strong perfumed scent if you have sensitive skin. Doesn't moisturize my skin as it promises, rather dries it out like all shower creams do. I have a very dry skin on my body, so now I only use shower oils instead which work fine. Won't buy it again since I'm not impressed with it at all.

on 4/4/2007 12:57:00 PM

After experimenting with many of the Jason Natural Satin Shower Body Wash flavors for years, I now keep the Apricot in my shower the most. Even though I still love the Aloe Vera, Chamomile, and Mango/Papaya, and purchase them on occasion, the Apricot is a mainstay in my daily bathing ritual.

The large, handy pump bottle dispenses the substantial gel with such ease and the soft scent permeates my shower with just enough aroma to be pleasant and not overwhelming.

And talk about lather? Jason Natural Satin Shower Body Wash lathers so well that I can bathe my whole body on one dime-size squirt of this delectable rich liquid. How's that for economy? One 30 oz. bottle lasts me several months.

My skin loves Jason Natural Satin Body Wash with its always soothing, never harsh, all natural botanical ingredients such as aloe vera leaf and apricot seed oil, a light, yet emollient oil that moisturizes and revitalizes the skin. I emerge with cleansed, satiny skin every day and rarely need any body lotion using Jason Natural. My husband is always commenting on how smooth and soft my skin is. I know it's from using Jason Natural products.

on 2/11/2007 10:53:00 AM

Smells great, but too harsh! It was okay on the rest of my body, but majorly irritated those *ahem* sensitive areas. I sure won't be using this again. Too bad!

Love this! Smells great and doesn't dry out my skin like most body washes seem to. Plus it comes in a huge bottle with a pump for very little money.

definite repurchase, but the bottle will last me a long time as only a little bit is needed.

on 3/30/2006 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this shower gel. It smells divine, quite fruity, but with a powdery undertone, it's quite a similar scent to the Burt's Bees apricot baby oil, but more subtle. Anyway, it lathers really well, and is also very moisturising, and is great value for money. I just don't like the packaging.

on 11/9/2005 9:57:00 AM

Love this stuff! It doesn't have that fake fruity smell most 'apricot' products do, but a more natural sweet, almost baby powder-like scent. And it doesn't lather quite as much as non-natural products, but still produces plenty enough when used with a shower puff. It rinses off easily without leaving any soapy or oily film, a big plus in my hard water area. I love the pump action dispenser on the very economical large size. Just two pumps is exactly right for a shower, so I never waste any. The price is amazing for the quantity, and actually makes it cheaper even than many supermarket brands.

Popular Body Skincare Products