December 21, 2014 | 1384 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Round Lipstick - Flower 619

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by sofinthesky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this online and even though I looked for swatches and reviews, when I got it I didn't like the colour on me.
Now I use it as a cream highlighter and I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by TianXiaoMao

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am so surprised by how much I love this lipstick! I have a new collection of 17 of these Nyx Round Lipsticks and when I first looked at this one in the tube I thought I'd made a poor choice by ordering it. It looks so sparkly and glittery and I was afraid it would be a hot pink reminiscent of the 80's. But when I put it on, it was absolutely gorgeous! It's pigmented yet sheer, if that makes sense, and what looks like glitter in the tube just comes across as a beautiful sheen. I find it moisturizing and it might depend on the batch but with almost all my Nyx Round Lipsticks, I experience no scent or taste.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by blatantdream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very bright frosty pink. Pigmentation is very good. The smell is not offensive. The price can't be beat. It is a bit drying. I always have to use lip balm under and lip gloss over or you start seeing flakes on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 10:57:00 AM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very pigmented. This is a lipstick that you don't have to keep working across your lips to get to show. They are very creamy, I didn't find that it dried my lips out. On that note, let me say I do moisturize my lips before I ever put any lipsticks on and then I either apply a light layer of balm under the lipstick or a good moisturizing gloss over the top of the lipsticks...so that dramatically helps with ANY drying lipstick you may wear. The color of Flower is a hot fuschia pink with a bit of frost...but the frost is very light, nearly just sheen. When you see the frost in it, you aren't being blinded by pure silver, you can still see the pink very well through. This is a must for me, I hate hate hate frost with a passion! This looked *okay* on me during the summer months, but because of my coloring it just isn't quite right for me... that has nothing to do with the actual product, though. The product itself is great and as long as your coloring meshes with hot pinks, you'll be okay. That is the only reason I wouldn't repurchase this color lipstick. I am more than willing to try other shades from this NYX line, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my new HG colors. I seriosuly don't know what took me so damn long to realize how AMAZING these NYX round lipsticks are! They are only available at Ultas in my state and honestly I gave up on drugstore makeup years ago because I never found anything with rich color payoff and quality. I am so ahppy I read the reviews on here and went to check them out as I was floored to find several shades that are litreally twin dupes of MAC, Yves Saint Laurent, etc lipsticks I pay $20 + for while teh NYX are $4!!! It is insane how every color is sooo rich, vibrant, pigments, and super shiny and creamy and applies to your lips like lip butter. Really can't say enough. This shade is my staple along with Narcissus. Love it as its a vibrant champagne pink that looks so classy and not bubble gum pink at all. The color payoff is insane and jsut blends into your lips like a dream/gloss and you don't ahve to worry about bleeding etc. FLAWLESS and am now a lifetime addict of NYX round lipsticks at !/4 the price what I usually have payed. Buy them now! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2009 1:04:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

NYX's Round Lipstick in #619 Flower is a bright, pigmented fuschia pink. Fuschia is a great color that works well in both the summer and fall.
The color in the tube is the color you will see on your lips--the color payoff is excellent. You only need to apply one layer of lipstick to see the color.
This lipstick is very frosty with an almost metallic like shine finish. If you don't like frosty lipstick, this is not for you.
The consistency is smooth, not overly creamy.
The smell is very light, nonobtrusive, and pleasant.