July 25, 2014 | 1891 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Robert Piguet Fragrances - fracas silkening body lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by colodon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the fragrance but rarely wear it now I have the body lotion, it's so much more wearable, a very cosy, sexy, skin scent.
the texture is thin and one pump does both arms and décolleté. If you love the perfume but find it too conspicuous and volatile for some social situations, the lotion by contrast is still beautiful but more approachable, i'm not sure if others can smell it but I simply enjoy breathing this in all day, my OH associates it to me and nuzzles in close and I love that it lingers on my clothes, I would not be without this fragrance but only need to repurchase the lotion in future.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2009 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Melloney

I adore Fracas and I tried the lotion which is pink in colour and of good consistency. However, it is disappointing as the scent is rather weak and the body lotion is not very moisturising- a bit like water I am afraid. I would prefer to buy the cream .