Fresh Cannabis Rose Body Cream

2.7

on 10/2/2011 7:09:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Cost is the reason I would not purchase this again.

The jar is a heavy glass; it's very cute. This cream is thick, rich, and very, very moisturizing. I find it to be highly scented, with the herbal rose coming through and hanging around long after the cream has been applied. I keep this in the wings for winter, when the excellent moisturizing power is most needed! I love this cream, and if it weren't so expensive, I might repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought a set of Cannabis rose which contained a small bottle of the perfume, body wash and the creme. The perfume was good (the size meant i could carry it in my handbag until i dropped it!), the body wash good as well but the creme was too thick and hard to apply. Might just be my preferences but it went very quickly because i felt I needed loads to moisturise properly and was finished way before anything else in the set. I'd love to see a light body lotion in this fragrance!

on 7/23/2009 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I received this a swap, and I like it. The texture is good and it moisturizes well. It only gets a three because the cannabis and rose smells are too subtle. I'm a big fan of cannabis, hemp, and rose products. But this is too subtle for me to buy again.