December 22, 2014 | 1447 users online

Concealers - Avene - Couvrance beige concealer pen spf 12

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by mt01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is my favorite concealer. it blends really well (not oily nor dry), and doesn't break out my acne prone skin. i use it to cover up my the areas on my face where i have tiny red visible veins. it does a great job hiding those, but the bigger darker bluish vein is still visible. all and all, it's definitely worth the price and i would buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2009 12:07:00 PM More reviews by aneeela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The best concealer I've used so far. It blends beautifully and love love love the finishing! I've got really dark and slightly reddish under eye rings. After applying this for the first time, I was so amazed at how my under eyes looked as though I didn't have dark rings anymore and wasn't wearing any concealer due to it's wonderful natural finishing. It has SPF 12 which is great. It's packaged as a pen/brush dispenser which is convenient to tote around. However, i'm not too fond of the brush. I seem to think there's wastage because the liquid concealer will need a few seconds to reach and soak through the brush before I can apply it on my skin. I still prefer to use my fingers to blend for a seamless finish. Long lasting coverage. It withstood 10 hours on me without creasing or settling into my smile lines. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 4:56:00 AM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

One of my faves concealers. It is very pigmented, and has no oil. It is a very creamy concealer. It can be used undereyes or to cover blemishes and redness. It has very good coverage and is very blendable. It comes in a pen form and lasts all day on my oily, acne prone skin, no breakouts and product lasts decently with time. Not expensive. It does´t emphasize dry areas. The only con is it comes only in 2 colors (beige and green) so it should be in more tones.