Wet 'n' Wild 511B Nouveau Pink

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

I forgot all about this I used to wear this long ago but I bought a tube the other day for old times sake and I love it because it reminds me of MAC lickable for 99 cents its more than a deal its a very pretty color and texture and is not cheap quality by far.

on 3/3/2014 11:35:00 PM

AMAZING. One of the SF lipsticks I reach for the most! It's a creamy, bold pink! No shimmer, metallic, etc. If you love bold lipsticks, this is a good one for you.

on 12/18/2013 12:20:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

I have access to revlon, Christian Dior, Estee Lauder, lancome, shiseido, and many high end brand lipstick but I always end up going back this this wet n wild 511B lipstick. I've read some research on lead infested lipsticks and this wet and wild brand is one of the few that doesn't contain lead. Most of the high end brands contain toxic lead for some reason. That being said, here is why I love this lipstick the most.
it kept my lips moiste, color stay on like a lip stain, it brightens my complexion, it brightens my teeth !!!! it's great for a more glam night out. In the morning, I apply very sparingly and top with a gloss. It stays on through eating buffets. it gets rid of the ashy color of my complexion. This lipstick can get pretty gross when applies heavy handed because it is very pigmented. A little goes a long way. Less is more. On me it looks very natural . It just look like I've eaten some fresh berries. I think it's great for fair complexion. This is not a sheer color so if you like sheerness, you might want to steer clear of this one. My lips turn purple when it gets cold and this lipstick does a very good job to combat that winter purple look. for only $1 , I don't think any other brand can do better. Best of all, it's lead free. it also contain vitamin e, castor oil, candelulla, vitamin a, and aloe leaf extract to nourish and soften the lips

on 11/27/2013 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great quality for the price, it's very pigmented and lasts a while. Many people probably won't like it because it has the ''old-lady's lipstick'' smell but it doesn't bother me. The only issue I have with it is the packaging which is flimsy. I can't carry it in my bag because the cap would probably fall off. I should mention that this color is not similar to MAC's Pink nouveau, this one is more fuchsia and that one is more of a cool-toned baby pink.

on 11/17/2013 10:46:00 PM

Pros: High pigmentation Sheer to built Moisturizing Drug store brand Very inexpensive Cons: Not long lasting but can be reapplied.

on 10/21/2013 1:22:00 AM

I love this lipstick <3 What I've started doing with WnW lipsticks is putting a ChapStick or a nude gloss on BEFORE applying and then topping it off with more gloss. The staying power is better than most high end lipsticks and I've had no issues with feathering or dryness. For .69 cents, how in the world can you go wrong?! I've bought so many colors I can't begin to count them all. :-) Yep, I'm cheap lol I do love me some Revlon and MAC lipsticks though. I just don't own as many of the MAC as I would like. Maybe one day when I win the lottery teehee

on 10/21/2013 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

For the price I think its great! Got it today for 69 cents. It goes on smooth and is very pigmented and lasted quiet a while. I didnt give it 5 stars because it did stain my lip a lil bit. Will be trying out other colors.

This is my favorite lipstick! It acts more like a lipstain because it lasts at least 8 hours (including through water), fading from a bright fuchsia pink to a natural rosy pink color. It initially feels very smooth and moisturizing (my lips feel less soft but not dried out throughout the wear), but I use lip balm beforehand anyway. Only flaw- the lip stick product doesn't fully twist into the tube, so be careful not to nick the lipstick. Also, the product rattles in the tube, it worries me a bit. But I only lower the rating if the packaging is amazingly bad, and it isn't. :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this A lot of color $.99 I would buy again

on 6/8/2013 3:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I LOVE this lipstick. It's such a beautiful color, and super trendy. If I wear a lipliner then it stays on for hours!

Popular Lipsticks