October 21, 2014 | 967 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Relaxing Nightly Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Gah97

While it does clean my skin and smells good, It made my face feel very tight and slightly dry. I don't feel the quality is worth the cost.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Surprised by all the bad reviews! I've had this since last summer. Actually, I got this at Walmart and it was a random purchase, as I purchased this around 12:00 AM. Yep, I really was at Walmart then LOL. Anyways,I love to use it in the shower, getting for bed. The scents is SO good and calms me down and makes me sleepy! Oh man, I love this stuff. Plus, this gets my makeup off easily. I absolutely LOVE the little beads inside it, and how this is purple. So cute! The bottle says "Wash your day away for soft, clear skin." And it does just that. My skin is soft and smooth. Also, my skin is super super sensitive and doesn't break me out so that is a definite plus for me! I couldn't decide between the nightly cleanser or scrub, but I finally settled on this, although I'm thinking I will probably go back and get the scrub to go along with this. I absolutely adore this at night, but I don't think I would use this in the morning. It's too calming! Love this and I will repurchase forever!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2011 10:57:00 AM More reviews by juniebug008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Big, red hives all over my face. Need I say more?

I can only assume that the perfumes of the product had a horrific reaction with my skin. So here's a quick summary of this product:

-Strong perfumes (smell nice, but obviously not worth it)
-Little to no "deep" cleaning
-Nice packaging
-Terrible for remotely sensitive skin

Needless to say, I will never buy this again. I should also mention that I do not have incredibly sensitive skin, so I was shocked that my skin reacted like this. Ugh.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by ashmccord88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It smelled nice and that's about all I can say about it. It didn't really remove much makeup. I had to use cleanser cloths before and after to really get the job done. It didn't foam very well. I don't think it was a total loss to me because I bought it on sale for $5 and so I will probably just use it after I use a REAL cleanser at night because it does have a relaxing scent. If not it makes a great hand soap.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by livinggreality

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got this during my stay at california. i found it at nordstrom rack.
i personally really love this cleanser!
i can literally get this IN my eye and i won't feel it at all. doesn't sting or anything. really good for getting off mascara thoroughly.
as for the smell, it has a very faint nice, 'relaxing' scent that isnt overwhelming at all. the beads imo, are useless. they dont do anything. just looks pretty.
i docked one star because you have to wash your face twice with this before it gets ALL of your makeup off.
unfortunately though I havent seen this at ANY drugstore i have gone to in canada and my bottle is almost out ):

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product twice. I did use it at night with no ill affects. It didn't seem to control acne, but it didn't cause it either. It really is a mediocre product, so I don't use it anymore. There is better, but this isn't BAD, just not amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by ogtofu

A pretty good cleanser. I use it with my rubber scrubber and it has kept my blackheads away. My face feels a lot smoother, but I can't say it really has cleared my breakouts. I usually wash my face twice with this. First, a quick wash and then a second time with a scrubber just to make sure all the makeup is off. I think it works pretty well if followed by a good moisturizer. I think next up I will try the scrub version of this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by shannon24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this cleanser. I'm normally not a person who washes my face before i go to bed but this cleanser makes me want to. Doesn't dry out my face leaves it feeling fresh and clean. The fragrance does not seem strong to me, i actually really like the smell! Love this stuff leaves me relaxed and ready for bed! Will buy again but is a little pricey. Wish they had a night time moisturizer to go with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by miikoong

This product is pretty good. I like the smell, and the foaming wash. It makes my face feel clean, and it relaxes me a little bit before bed. I think it did help a little bit with my acne, but one con would be it dries your face out a little bit.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by bestjessicaever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is so-so. Doesn't do too much. Doesn't smell like lavender, either. The beads are fairly useless if you ask me. It looks cute at the sink, that's all.