November 28, 2014 | 1810 users online

Powder - Ocean Mist Cosmetics - Silken Perfection Finishing Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Kallia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product as a "before" powder to help control oil on my skin. I also use it as a finishing powder over my mineral foundation (OMC Shell). There are no clumps and each time I order, everything is consistent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 8:45:00 AM More reviews by agibeault

I could never understand the benefit of finishing powders until I tried this..wow! One sweep of this and my face looks flawless, and somehow looks like I'm not wearing any makeup at all. It is completely invisible and not even slightly cakey. BEAUTIFUL for setting liquid foundation, tinted moisturizer, sunscreen, or just bare skin. Keeps face looking satin, rather than shiny or matte. My face is combination so the cheeks are EXTREMELY dry and the t-zone can get quite oily in the summer...this kept the oil at bay all day for me, without getting blotchy looking. I think I'm going to switch to Ocean Mist for most of my makeup needs...everything I have tried so far has been brilliant, including the eyeshadow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is awesome. Awesome. Awesome. THIS IS A HG PRODUCT!!!

The name of this product says it all for it is indeed silky smooth on the skin and gives your MMU an airbrushed look. It also absorbs oil and is the best finishing powder I have ever used in the 20+ years that I have been wearing makeup.

This is yet another awesome product from the folks at Ocean Mist Cosmetics (www.oceanmistcosmetics.com).

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No