Make Up For Ever Pastel Grey Pink #213

3.5

on 12/31/2009 12:59:00 AM

I'm an NC 15 and bought this sight unseen from sephora expecting a "pastel grey pink" but this is warm on me. it definitely has tan in it. Good depth for fair skin and doesn't look like concealer. It's light but not super pale and doesn't look chalky or anything. Its just not a grayish pastel pink. Its your average light warm pink.

on 5/17/2009 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Sephora describes this color as a "putty pink," which is very accurate. I am an olive-toned NC 25 with naturally rosey lips so I just can't wear most pale lipsticks and this one was no exception. I think it's a color more suited to very fair cool skintones. On me, it just looks goulish. Still, I love Make Up For Ever lipsticks so I'm giving this a solid 4 lippies. They're creamy, opaque, moisturizing, and last for a long time. I've decided that I really shouldn't wear frosty or shimmery lipstick so it's nice to find a line of high-quality creamy lipsticks. Unfortunately, I have to take off a lippie for the awful packaging. I don't care about expensive gold or silver packaging like Guerlain or YSL but I do care that my lipstick doesn't come apart in my purse. My biggest complaint about MUFE lipstick is how the cap doesn't snap closed so I'm always tempted to secure the tube with a rubber band. At $19 a tube, I shouldn't have to do that. Oh, and MUFE lipsticks have an old school fragrance that might bother some people.

Popular Lipsticks