Kanebo Media Makeup Liquid Foundatio

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/30/2011 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I was a little hesitant to purchase another Kanebo foundation after my first attempt with their KATE liquid. I was so excited to try that one, and after waiting patiently for it to arrive in the mail (I live in the U.S.), I was so disappointed when the shade that I ordered (OC-B) wasn't a match.

For some reason I didn't want to give up on Kanebo, and I read a review online for the Media Liquid Foundation in shade PO-B1. Since it wasn't expensive I decided to take a chance, and PO-B1 is a near perfect match for my pale skin. Unlike KATE, the shade that I chose for the Media foundation has no yellow in it whatsoever which is perfect for what I was looking for. This foundation reminds me a bit of Cover Girl Smoothers but with better coverage and more of a matte (but not drying) finish. Overall, I would recommend this great, inexpensive find.

on 8/25/2009 6:47:00 AM

I recently threw this in the bin. Not because it performs bad as a foundation, it simply wasn't great and I didn't reach for it often but within about 8 months it had separately so in the bin it went. What I remember about it was that it covered ok but looked rather dry and flat. I used OC-D, the healthy colour, for my NC35-ish skin and it was a good enough match. There are only 3 colours, I believe, and even the darkest OC-D is still quite light so it would be a no-no for people with darker skin. It was ok for a cheap foundation. One very good thing about it is the packaging. It is in a very small easy to carry tube with the smallest opening for squeezing out the product. But no, will definitely not buy again since there are too many better foundations out there.

on 5/9/2009 6:13:00 AM

This is the most cheap foundation I've ever found. But the quality of it is really nice. I usually use it on my body, but sometimes on face also. It never caused any problems with my skin.