October 26, 2014 | 929 users online

Liquid - Kanebo - Media Makeup Liquid Foundatio

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm so happy I bought this! I was a little hesitant to purchase another Kanebo foundation after my first attempt with their "KATE" liquid. I was so excited to try that one, and after waiting patiently for it to arrive in the mail (I ordered it from a website that specializes in Japanese and Korean cosmetics; I live in the U.S.), I was so disappointed when it arrived and saw that the shade I ordered didn't match. It was the lightest one (OC-B), and as I'm extremely fair with pink/neutral undertones, I figured the lightest would work. But KATE was just too glaringly yellow and didn't work for me.

For some reason I didn't want to give up on Kanebo, even after that, and I read a review online on the Media Liquid Foundation in shade PO-B1. Since it wasn't expensive online, I decided to take a chance, and as I said before, I'm really happy I did! PO-B1 is a near perfect match for my pale skin, but unlike KATE, the shade that I chose for the Media foundation has no yellow in it whatsoever. Perfect for what I was looking for! The foundation itself reminds me of Cover Girl Smoothers, but with better coverage and more of a matte (but not drying) finish. A great, inexpensive find!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2009 6:47:00 AM More reviews by patpatpatpat

I recently threw this in the bin. Not because it performs bad as a foundation, it simply wasn't great and I didn't reach for it often but within about 8 months it had separately so in the bin it went. What I remember about it was that it covered ok but looked rather dry and flat. I used OC-D, the healthy colour, for my NC35-ish skin and it was a good enough match. There are only 3 colours, I believe, and even the darkest OC-D is still quite light so it would be a no-no for people with darker skin. It was ok for a cheap foundation. One very good thing about it is the packaging. It is in a very small easy to carry tube with the smallest opening for squeezing out the product. But no, will definitely not buy again since there are too many better foundations out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2009 6:13:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

This is the most cheap foundation I've ever found. But the quality of it is really nice. I usually use it on my body, but sometimes on face also. It never caused any problems with my skin.