July 23, 2014 | 1894 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by PaulaBegoun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by tygress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The consistency of this lipgloss reminds me a lot of Clinique's Long Last Glosswear, which I have several tubes of and I also like. I bought this in Endless, a sparkly berry MLBB shade on my lips. I don't mind the stickiness, because I have found that this stuff lasts up to 4 hours on my lips and rarely needs reapplication before then. I also like the fact that it has SPF. The only complaint I have is that the color of this tends to fade to clear about an hour after application. Other than that, I would buy this one again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I received this in the Limitless Beauty Collection that I purchased from Ulta this week. I have never used Smashbox before and was excited to try something a little different from the somewhat mainstream, less expensive products I usually purchase. The whole collection looks lovely (brown eye pencil, 5-color powder eye shadow palette, powder blush, travel-size foundation primer and lip gloss) and this was the first thing I tried. I was immediately struck by the rubbery, chemical-like smell that emanated from the tube when I opened it. The smell quickly dissipated after I applied the lip gloss. Upon application I noticed how sticky the gloss was, even as I applied it, it felt like I was putting Dippity Do on my lips. However, this is designed to be a long-wearing lip product so you can expect some thickness to it. As long as you blot it a bit it won't stick in the corners of your mouth or make you feel like your lips are sticking together, however, the lip is somewhat sticky with this gloss on. It's not a problem because I appreciate not having to reapply product when I am at work which is when I wear makeup most of the time anyway. I have longish hair and it blew right onto my lips (and stuck) when I walked from my car into my office this morning. Yuck. So be careful it you are going to be outside. A trip to the park, zoo or somewhere that would have you outside in any kind of wind for a peroid of time would warrant using another lip product. The color that came with my set is Round the Clock, a pretty light apricot with a pink-gold shimmer to it. It is shiny but not glittery. I will wear it and probably use it often enough to use up the tube but I would not buy any of the Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss collection again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by mhanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this gloss in Boundless. As stated by other reviewer below, it is a coral color but very sheer and shiny, without any sparkle, so very easy to wear. I am very into coral right now (yes, I am a bit behind the curve on this trend) so I have looked into every coral gloss I can find. This one is my favorite and has been for the past three weeks. I have worn it every day. For a gloss it is quite sticky, but not more so then Mac lipglass. It has great staying power and no fragrance at all that I can discern. I wear this over Nars Napoli for a neutral day look for work, or over Nars Sabrina for a brighter weekend color. Other Nars l/s that would work well with this gloss (if you want to bring out the coral) is Love Devotion, Beautiful Liar (but a bit too sparkly for me) and Outsider. All look amazing. For Mac lovers try it with Mac l/s Shy Girl. There are so many l/s that this will work well with that I find I am reaching for this l/g every day. I am pairing this lip look with a dark brown eye and a peach/coral blush. Although Nars Torrid looks like it would be a good match, I am actually enjoying this more with the Luster or Lovejoy blushes from Nars. (Yes, I do love Nars.). Price was $14 at Sephora. The tube holds .1 fl oz and has a doe foot sponge applicator. I might go back and get this gloss in a different color if I ever get tired of my coral fixation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by asilveus

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just purchased my second gloss in Boundless, which is a pretty melon/coral color. I love this gloss because it really does last. The staying power comes from the fact that It is somewhat tacky, but I don't mind that in general (as long as it's not windy). The only unfortunate thing is that they don't have many colors to choose from so when I'm in the mood for a new color I've had to go elsewhere. Wish they'd expand the color selection.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by EpcotLover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Unfortunately, this is the stickiest and tackiest gloss I have ever owned. I purchased this Smashbox gloss in Endless and have given it a shot a couple of times, but I just hate the way it feels on my lips. It's like having glue on my mouth. If I purse my lips together and separate them again, it feels as if they have been glued together. As far as pigmentation goes...Endless has next to no color payoff. It's like a vague dark cast on my lips that doesn't really even look like the color you see through the tube. I gave it a 5 for packaging quality because I like the larger size of the tube and the rubberized end of it...this makes it easier to find in my purse (which is extremely rare). I also like the applicator. I just don't like the gloss and would not buy another one in this formulation.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2010 2:39:00 AM More reviews by jewelsmd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually like this gloss. I hate gloss that I apply and then it is so thin that it bleeds and runs over the borders of my lips and only lasts an hour if I am lucky. I find that I can apply this gloss and it gives me a good 4 hours worth of shine. The gloss is thick and definitely has a tacky feeling. In general, I don't find Smashbox products to be very pigmented. IMO their products are very sheer on darker skin tones. I use the color Boundless and usually never wear it with a favorite lipstick color underneath that I would like to add some shine to. Even though this color is pinky it works great over brown, pink and coral lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I am always surprised to read negative comments on Smashbox as I have found all their products to be amazing AND they don't test on animals! So many of the big companies still use products which have been. This is a wonderful product. I have worn countless lipsticks and glosses. This one is just great. I just bought it in Endless. I have the Lip Enhancing gloss too which I love. You get a lot of product too and it is moisturizing. Since using the two glosses, I never have chapped lips anymore. Yay! Another winner from Smashbox!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by donchica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It reminds me of Mac lipglosses, but it is less drying...I have this in infinie, bullied it off my manager who went to a smashbox masterclass. I like it and its gonna always be with me!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by taitiana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this the other day. Very pricey at $21+tax. I got "Endless". It's sort of a pinky/beige color. I LOVE the texture. It's very thick and stays on for a long time, even though eating and drinking. Makes my lips feel very very soft. The only thing I would improve on is the color payoff. The color in the tube is pretty dark, but on my lips, it nearly sheer. But at least it is incredibly shiny. Like super shiny plastic. I would purchase this again. I use it as just an everyday gloss. I prefer MAC glosses for the smell and color payoff. But this is good for everyday, all day, use.