September 1, 2014 | 1971 users online

Lip Gloss - Yves Saint Laurent - Gloss Pur #47

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by oingoboingoqueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Guerlain 'Terracotta-Tera Inca' lip gloss was the gloss that started my love for lip gloss however, I was disappointed that there other glosses had shimmer in them and that is where YSL Pur gloss # 47 became one of my favorite glosses. I love the peach-pink color, the shimmer free shine, the creamy texture and the fact that it does not wash me out. This is an amazing product, just make sure lips are exfoliated since it will enhance dry lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

Okay, I'm not completely sure I would buy this again - $30 is a bit much for a gloss that while very pretty, isn't exactly unique. This gloss's selling points are its gorgeous shine and sex kitten effect. At first the shade looks like a lot of other peach-pink glosses I've had. But something about it makes it the perfect summer shade for doing a Brigitte Bardot look, tousled hair, eyeliner and a natural but sexy pout. It's not so nude that it blends in and not so loud that it screams PEACH. It's that perfect in between, fresh but natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by anvu80

I own a few of these glosses (#2,3,4,47,48) and this one is my favorite!! It's currently my favorite gloss to wear this summer! A lovely peachy pink color...I consider it a little more muted version of #2. I absolutely love this paired with a little lipliner. Glossy, no glitter, moisturizing, lovely scent and mango flavor...it's "Pur Love"!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Nerrisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a big fan of YSL's Gloss Pur. I have #2, Pur Rose, and it is beautiful. #47 is called Pure Peach, and while it's not exactly an original name, it is fairly accurate. I would say that's it's more of a peachy-pink, and it isn't terribly unique on my lips. It just adds a hint of peach and is just a touch too warm for me. There isn't any shimmer, but it is nice and shiny.

The texture is really my favorite part-it's smooth and so comfortable on my lips. The smell is fruity, but unique (I think it's supposed to be mango?), and it lasts for a while. While I love the formula, the color isn't anything special. I would not buy this particular shade again.