April 17, 2014 | 883 users online

Gels/Soaps - Johnson & Johnson - Melt Away Stress Lavender & Chamomile body wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

the BEST smelling drug store body wash I've ever smelled, I smelled this at an exes months ago and spent forever trying to find it again, I finally found it at a CVS by my job. For the amount of product you get, it's a great price. Does it melt away my stress? Not sure lol, but the smell definitely pleases me. Not sure if the scent really sticks, but I usually wear perfume. Anyway, try this out, I even like it better than my beloved Caress.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 6:36:00 AM More reviews by freyaluna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has got to be one of the sexiest body wash fragrances I have ever smelled, even better than some high-end brands that smell too strong and too artificial. It's gentle on my skin, gentle enough to use on my child, and it's non-drying, which I love. The fragrance also lingers long after your bath, even more when you use its matching lotion.

My only complaint about this product is that J&J hasn't come up with a cologne/body spray variant of the same scent YET.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by mtnsunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS! The smell is perfect. I wash with this, moisturize with the matching lotion, and then spray on some Burberry. I smell fantastic all day! It's a big bottle for 5 bucks. As soon as I open the lid and take a whiff, I'm in heaven, it smells that good. It makes my skin smooth and soft and I feel nice and clean. I've bought this multiple times and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my absolute favorite body wash, especially for cold weather. It smells AMAZING (I've actually looked for a body spray that smells like this and then, when I couldn't find one, asked someone to make a custom scent that smelled like this) and it keeps my skin moisturized without feeling greasy or breaking me out. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a little extra moisture in the fall or winter and wants to smell really good. (You can also layer the scent with the J&J Melt Away Stress Body Lotion.)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by spuddie

I have never been a fan of body washes that are scented. Usually I use unscented or shea / coco butter type body washes, especially considering i use a perfume. I was recommended this by a friend and even thought Iím one to usually look for the deal I went ahead and spent the $4.99 a bottle for this. All I have to say is it is amazing! My skin feels soft for hours (which is unheard for me since I have eczema). Leaving a light scent on your skin for the next couple of hours; and not just any scent but a very relaxing and soothing lavender chamomile scent.
** I also add a little to my bubble baths for an extra soothing bubble bath <3

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by colormechic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this as a gift and I love it! I am not sure how much it helps to de-stress but the lovely aroma does have a very calming property. I enjoy the luxurious foam too (I dislike non foaming bath products) and it lather up even without the help of a bath sponge or bath towel.

This body wash leaves my skin feeling super smooth and smelling good. The smell doesn't linger too long unlike some other more pricey body wash that I've tried. But for the price, this is really a good buy. Another good thing is you don't have to use a lot so a bottle will really last you a couple of months!

Highly recommended to all!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 10:40:00 AM More reviews by sdominguez75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this body wash for 2 weeks now and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! I use this right after I come home from school in the evening and about an hour or two, I fall asleep. This does help me sleep very well. I think it's because of the chamomile. I don't know. I'm not really into the aromatherapy thing, but i don't care. Just as long it helps me get a good night sleep, I'll keep using it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by ShawP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite body wash for bathing. When I get home from work, this is my true stress reliever. I thought aromatherapy was a bunch of psycho fluff, but this sweet lavender scent is just what the doctor ordered for relaxation. The scent just lingers on your skin afterwards. Most body washes smell good, but none of them makes me want to purchase again because it makes me feel good too. This is a must in my lineup now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by arvlyn

This is my new favorite body wash!

I love the matching lotion so I was anxious to try this.

This is a very rich body wash. You don't need a lot at all to get a ton of creamy lather when used with a shower poof. I love it for shaving my legs, the razor just glides over the skin. I wasn't sure it'd be moisturizing enough for winter but it definitely is.

The scent is very nice, a light lavender/chamomile scent, almost equal to B&BW's Aromatherapy Sleep in the same scent. This is much less expensive though and a lot more moisturizing.

I'm already on my second bottle and will continue to buy.