April 19, 2014 | 1687 users online

Moisturizers - Lacura - Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by HotPozzum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I stumbled across this in my local Aldi (seems to be in a red jar in Oz). For $AU4 is seems to be perfect! Rich & moisturising but not oily. Smells nice and soaks in quickly. No breakouts at all and I definitely feel my skin looks better already (I'm about the start 2nd jar of this). I use nightly so one jar has lasted about 2 months. Ingredients seem typical of similar other brands and I am reassured by it being made in Germany. I doubt it's the holy grail of night creams but I would definitely recommend it to others as an alternative to the ridiculously expensive stuff out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Ellejay888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Have been using this for over a week, feels good, has helped my dry skin. Smells nice. Have yet to see if this has any effect on my wrinkles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by homersmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this. It is a very light cream, definitely has fragrance, but doesn't irritate my fairly sensitive skin at all. I use it faithfully and use the day cream every morning. No dry patches to be found on this face and I've had more than one compliment on how young I look (turned 50 this year). Definitely worth a try, ladies. I buy it at Aldi for $4 a jar. Serious bargain!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

Well - most pleasantly surprised by this :) Yes its inexpensive; yes it is HIGHLY fragranced; yes, my skin loves it = nicely moisturized w/out being greasy/heavy, but not too light either. Does it work as well as say Avene Eluage? Based upon ingredients alone, it can't. (Research difference between retinaldehyde in Eluage vs retinol in Lacura= there is a great article on skinacea.com and no I am not affiliated). But it certainly is much better that not using any retinol product at all and when I compared w/ say Neutrogena''s products, this worked as well and is WAAAAYYY cheaper.

I will definitely keep this in my regular rotation and alternate between this and Avene = nice cost savings vs using my Avene every or every other night.

Also, I HATE the glass jar, but I can overlook that for the product and the price :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this as a moisturizer.

It is very hydrating yet not greasy and i find it sinks in quickly. I also enjoy the soft scent. I really don't feel like this has many anti aging benefits.

It has not improved any soft fine lines or brightened my face or anything. I just think this is a very nice moisturizer, but if your looking to fight signs of aging look elsewhere.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by av8r

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very dry sensitive skin, but still break out with a lot of products, especially cheaper ones that use mineral oil. This is not a holy grail product for my extra dry skin, as frankly, my skin felt tight and dry in the morning after using it alone. By day two it was seriously dry and tight and itchy, even with a serum underneath. I think this would be a great product if you have normal skin or are 30-40, but it did not work for me at all. ON the plus side, it did NOT break me out, so if you have normal to normal/dry skin I'd try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by NLBoyce77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

LOVE this stuff.I gave it 4 stars only because of the packaging. I do not like jars. Good way to spread bacteria. If it were in a pump it'd be perfect.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by sosoluxe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok so I read the reviews and went and out bought it and yes loved it. refines my skin and reduces my fine lines. teamed with boots no.7 protect intense serum it is seriously good. I was guilty of thinking it was just a copy of the Nivea Q10 night but it's far better. The Nivea is heavier and I never saw any difference. lacura scent is not far off the classic Nivea but the retinol is probably what delivers the results as the Q10 doesn't convince me much from the Nivea range alone. I urge you to give it a go.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by lisa1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wonderful night cream! Absorbs instantly and SMOOTHS my skin. Smooths my face, firms it.. no wrinkles, no blemishes, no bumps. The fragrance is so faint, you barely smell anything. And the little you do smell is soft and goes away the instant you put it on. And the price is staggeringly cheap! RUN to your local Aldi's and get it. I don't know why they don't sell this in more stores. It is an amazing product.. Also, please do not listen to the reviews given by anyone under 30. This is a WRINKLE cream girls.... so at 19 you're not going to have the same skin needs as someone 30+. You're still a teenager complete with all the teenage skin problems and you have no business using this cream or reviewing it at all! . Whenever reading reviews about a product, only listen to those of your own age so you can get an accurate review. Overall, this is an amazing product. GET IT!
UPDATE! Still like it. But i'm in love with the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair now... Now THAT product is AMAZING!

24 out of 29 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by sesamine

C'mon, its not THAT good. Its a nice moisturizer it is but it hasnt done anything for my wrinkles. Ive been using it every day for months now. Avarage :(

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No