E.L.F. Studio Complexion Brush

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/1/2015 12:57:00 PM

Great brush for powder. I tried to use it for blush but it's a bit too big for me. I only use it for light dusting of powder as its not dense and sweeps powder on do its not too obvious

The handle kept threatening to come off until I glued it.

on 7/29/2015 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I use this brush for a natural application of bronzer. If you're looking for a precise bronzer brush, this isn't for you. I can' believe I only paid $3 for it. I'm loving it more than my expensive brushes.

on 7/24/2015 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have two of these. I didn't really like it for powder application but it's absolute amazing for blush and bronzer due to how flat and fanned out it is. Love it, I'll definitely repurchase

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

used to love it so much but now its meh

on 6/10/2015 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Add a tiny drop of tea tree oil to the Cetaphil if you need to disinfect your brushes. Hot water melts glue, so cool to tepid is better.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm just starting out with my brush collection but I really do love this brush. It was only $3 and its incredibly soft! I won't lie I was expecting it to be really stiff and/or scratchy but it wasn't at all. It makes a great bronzing brush. For blush I'm not too thrilled, I think I might try an angled blush brush for that. But perfect bronzing brush definitely recommend.

on 3/3/2015 10:20:00 AM

Although really affordable, this brush, so far, is not my favorite. It's useful maybe to apply a light dusting of finishing powder but is to loosely packed for much else. Maybe I'll find another use for it but for now I don't care much for it except that it's soft, I'll give it that.

on 1/28/2015 2:00:00 PM

For an inexpensive brush, this is an amazing value. I like to use this complexion brush to apply blush or bronzer. The brush is super soft and allows for a light hand at applying bronzer. I never look overdone, using this brush. For my face powder, I lke to use Real Techniques powder brush.

on 1/26/2015 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I like this brush for applying my setting powder.
I will say that the two of these brushes the handle did come loose.
It left a little stub which made it fit better in my makeup bag so that was a plus.
It applies the powder nicely I do wish it was more rounded and fluffy but is pinched.
Still works well and is very soft.

on 12/12/2014 1:04:00 AM

Love it, great price with good quality. Use it as blush brush, works perfect. Much better than my first imagination from the pictures online.