January 31, 2015 | 912 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Complexion Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2015 2:00:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For an inexpensive brush, this is an amazing value. I like to use this complexion brush to apply blush or bronzer. The brush is super soft and allows for a light hand at applying bronzer. I never look overdone, using this brush. For my face powder, I lke to use Real Techniques powder brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2015 2:00:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I like this brush for applying my setting powder.
I will say that the two of these brushes the handle did come loose.
It left a little stub which made it fit better in my makeup bag so that was a plus.
It applies the powder nicely I do wish it was more rounded and fluffy but is pinched.
Still works well and is very soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by preney

Love it, great price with good quality. Use it as blush brush, works perfect. Much better than my first imagination from the pictures online.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by sarahrose53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is such a high-quality brush. I use it every day to apply setting powder all over my face. It also works really well for blush and bronzer. When I travel, this is the only face brush I take with me and it's the perfect multi-tasker for powder, blush, and bronzer! It's super soft and tapered really nicely which makes it great for blending. I've had it for months, wash it about once a week, and it's still in perfect condition. I really can't say enough good things about this brush. Oh, and it's only $3! Highly recommend for beginners and professionals alike!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by kiyoshi001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great brush. Can be used to apply blush, powder, bronzer you can even conture with this. It's so soft even when I press it down against my face it doesn't prickle my skin at all. And it's super affordable

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is my favourite brush. I really need to buy a couple more of these because at the moment I'm using it for multiple things and I only have the one. I use it to set my face with powder, then I use it to contour and to apply bronzer. It is so soft and it picks up the right amount of product. It's big and fluffy but also can be use on an angle to make contouring look very natural and blended out. It's just perfect! No cons at all for this brush. Price is fantastic too!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by CurvesAhead

Freaking LOVE this brush for contouring my cheekbones! Perfect amount of flatness for contour but also buffs out perfectly for a super awesome naturally but contoured look! Super soft bristles and high quality feel! Can't believe it's only $3!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Karmadawn

I love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This not only is a great powder brush,it's a real multitasker. I was looking for a big fluffy blush brush but couldn't find one that didn't have a hefty price tag. I love the ELF powder brush so I figured if give this a shot. I figured if it didn't work for blush I could use it somehow or another. At first I thought it was a little wide, then I just flipped it on its side and applied my blush with the more narrowed angle. Purrfect. It's dense but so incredibly soft so it blends out my products oh so well. These brushes are a real steal, their only 3 bucks and totally compete with my expensive ones. They win. My ELFS are neatly placed in my organizer on the counter top, while the others 10x it's price are tucked away in the drawer. Weird huh. I have had absolutely no shedding. They clean well and hold there shape. I couldn't ask for better brushes. Cheap price and preforms like a champ. You can't lose. You can find ELF at target, kmart, and online.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by nadeska07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Super soft, doesn't shed, picks up just the right of powdered product, ridiculously cheap and it looks pretty nice too.

I love high end makeup when its worth it but this brush performs just as well if not better than its pricey competitors. I use it for setting or finishing powder and I've also used it for blush (not so great but it's not designed for that).

A powder brush should be quite fluffy and needs to have flattened sides so you can press or pat powders on with the flat edge rather than just dusting them on with the tip (depends on what you're using but most powders need control and a light hand to look good).

I love using this with Benefit's Dandelion and the E.l.f Studio HD Powder. Highly recommend!