November 27, 2014 | 1595 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Complexion Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by kiyoshi001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great brush. Can be used to apply blush, powder, bronzer you can even conture with this. It's so soft even when I press it down against my face it doesn't prickle my skin at all. And it's super affordable

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is my favourite brush. I really need to buy a couple more of these because at the moment I'm using it for multiple things and I only have the one. I use it to set my face with powder, then I use it to contour and to apply bronzer. It is so soft and it picks up the right amount of product. It's big and fluffy but also can be use on an angle to make contouring look very natural and blended out. It's just perfect! No cons at all for this brush. Price is fantastic too!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by CurvesAhead

Freaking LOVE this brush for contouring my cheekbones! Perfect amount of flatness for contour but also buffs out perfectly for a super awesome naturally but contoured look! Super soft bristles and high quality feel! Can't believe it's only $3!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Karmadawn

I love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This not only is a great powder brush,it's a real multitasker. I was looking for a big fluffy blush brush but couldn't find one that didn't have a hefty price tag. I love the ELF powder brush so I figured if give this a shot. I figured if it didn't work for blush I could use it somehow or another. At first I thought it was a little wide, then I just flipped it on its side and applied my blush with the more narrowed angle. Purrfect. It's dense but so incredibly soft so it blends out my products oh so well. These brushes are a real steal, their only 3 bucks and totally compete with my expensive ones. They win. My ELFS are neatly placed in my organizer on the counter top, while the others 10x it's price are tucked away in the drawer. Weird huh. I have had absolutely no shedding. They clean well and hold there shape. I couldn't ask for better brushes. Cheap price and preforms like a champ. You can't lose. You can find ELF at target, kmart, and online.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by nadeska07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Super soft, doesn't shed, picks up just the right of powdered product, ridiculously cheap and it looks pretty nice too.

I love high end makeup when its worth it but this brush performs just as well if not better than its pricey competitors. I use it for setting or finishing powder and I've also used it for blush (not so great but it's not designed for that).

A powder brush should be quite fluffy and needs to have flattened sides so you can press or pat powders on with the flat edge rather than just dusting them on with the tip (depends on what you're using but most powders need control and a light hand to look good).

I love using this with Benefit's Dandelion and the E.l.f Studio HD Powder. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by ponc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this brush. I use it everyday. The bristles are soft. It grabs powder well. There is no shredding thus far and it does not bleed dye when you wash it, unlike the powder brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 4:19:00 AM More reviews by YevgeniyaLi

Great price (3$) for a very decent brush! I use it for powder (both pressed and loose) and it can be compared with other more expensive brands (I have sigma brushes, EcoTools, Real techniques, etc.) Itís soft, quite dense and I never had any problems with shedding though I use to wash it every week. Design is also nice, looks professional, I would never say it costs just 3 bucks....:))

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by BrittAm95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this brush! I recently picked it up after my regular white E.l.f. Powder brush started falling apart. This one is a million times better. I use it to set my foundation. The brush is super soft and fluffy, and it picks up just the right amount of product for application. It works just as well as other more expensive brushes that I've tried. And for three bucks, what more could you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by madcancer7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I have had this for several years. Can't believe I haven't reviewed it yet especially since I have used it for many purposes and different products. I currently use it to set my foundation with the hourglass ambient lighting powder and it works great for that.

If you are in the market to get a makeup brush for setting powder, use this instead. There's no need to plunge big money on purchasing the expensive hourglass one to set your ambient lighting powder. It definitely works better on pressed powder and for the price, you can't beat it.