E.L.F. Studio Complexion Brush

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

used to love it so much but now its meh

on 6/10/2015 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Add a tiny drop of tea tree oil to the Cetaphil if you need to disinfect your brushes. Hot water melts glue, so cool to tepid is better.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm just starting out with my brush collection but I really do love this brush. It was only $3 and its incredibly soft! I won't lie I was expecting it to be really stiff and/or scratchy but it wasn't at all. It makes a great bronzing brush. For blush I'm not too thrilled, I think I might try an angled blush brush for that. But perfect bronzing brush definitely recommend.

on 3/3/2015 10:20:00 AM

Although really affordable, this brush, so far, is not my favorite. It's useful maybe to apply a light dusting of finishing powder but is to loosely packed for much else. Maybe I'll find another use for it but for now I don't care much for it except that it's soft, I'll give it that.

on 1/28/2015 2:00:00 PM

For an inexpensive brush, this is an amazing value. I like to use this complexion brush to apply blush or bronzer. The brush is super soft and allows for a light hand at applying bronzer. I never look overdone, using this brush. For my face powder, I lke to use Real Techniques powder brush.

on 1/26/2015 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I like this brush for applying my setting powder.
I will say that the two of these brushes the handle did come loose.
It left a little stub which made it fit better in my makeup bag so that was a plus.
It applies the powder nicely I do wish it was more rounded and fluffy but is pinched.
Still works well and is very soft.

on 12/12/2014 1:04:00 AM

Love it, great price with good quality. Use it as blush brush, works perfect. Much better than my first imagination from the pictures online.

on 11/28/2014 9:30:00 PM

This is such a high-quality brush. I use it every day to apply setting powder all over my face. It also works really well for blush and bronzer. When I travel, this is the only face brush I take with me and it's the perfect multi-tasker for powder, blush, and bronzer! It's super soft and tapered really nicely which makes it great for blending. I've had it for months, wash it about once a week, and it's still in perfect condition. I really can't say enough good things about this brush. Oh, and it's only $3! Highly recommend for beginners and professionals alike!

on 11/7/2014 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great brush. Can be used to apply blush, powder, bronzer you can even conture with this. It's so soft even when I press it down against my face it doesn't prickle my skin at all. And it's super affordable

on 10/11/2014 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my favourite brush. I really need to buy a couple more of these because at the moment I'm using it for multiple things and I only have the one. I use it to set my face with powder, then I use it to contour and to apply bronzer. It is so soft and it picks up the right amount of product. It's big and fluffy but also can be use on an angle to make contouring look very natural and blended out. It's just perfect! No cons at all for this brush. Price is fantastic too!