August 22, 2014 | 1059 users online

Polishes - OPI - Miami Beet

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Gael09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is definetely dead on!!!! I mean this nail varnish makes hands look so glamorous, and accesorize every everyday outfit! I love the texture which is not always the case with OPI's nail varnish. & for my dark skin ladies, this is so flattering on our skin tones!!!!!
Once I ran out of it, I will be on the cashier on the same day purchasing again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Samaire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The name is dead-on - a nice beet color, pinkish red with slight blue undertones. Looks nice on my NC30-35 skin in winter. I like it more in fall and winter than in summer. It's a nice change to my usual burgundy reds without being too out there.

Quality is as with most OPIs. It's opaque in two coats. I get chips after two days, but I get that with all polishes, no exception (so far). I'd pay a fortune for OPI in Switzerland (where I live) - but I buy my polishes at Chinese beauty supply stores in the US (as I'm there frequently). There, I pay 5$ per bottle, which is totally fine. Would also pay regular retail of 9$ for this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I purchased this several years ago and remember not being all that thrilled with it. I thought maybe it was because it was summertime and the shade is more fall and wintery. I put it on again last night to give it another chance and it may just be that it doesn't agree with my skintone but it looks "off". The formula is smooth and opaque in 2 coats, I just do not like the shade and will be giving this one to my stepdaughter who is more cool toned.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by funnyblossom

This is one of my top 5 favorite shades.. if I actually go to heaven when I expire,I will take this with me..or I will find it there waiting for me (after all it is heaven..)It is a gorgeous, super flattering beet shade that is neither too light nor dark, offers awesome coverage , applies easily and dries fast. Perfectly feminine !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! I purchased it last year and thought it was too much. I guess a year makes a big difference. The color payoff is really pretty. I think I'm more amazed at the jelly like color than anything. This is a great fall and winter color. Not too much, just trendy and significant.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by akinomonique

YES! This is the right colour for me! I've been looking for some nice deep purple with pink inside for really long time. This one is amazing, stays for 6 days without cheaping and every day I heard at least one compliment on my nail poslish. Little bit more purple than the picture shows.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by lisaNZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great colour! Has lasted me quite a while, I have had it for two years now and it is still in great condition, hasn't gone 'gluggy' at all. Bit expensive, but when its OPI, it's worth the extra $$. Lasts ages before chipping.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Maui52

I probably had a wrong one, with bad formula - it was too liquid and made stains on my nails. Plus the color was different from the bottle.. I will try Manicurist of Seville instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by habana

I was searching for a nice fall color and loved this one as soon as I spotted the bottle in the store. It's not too bright and not too dark/gothy looking. It's a cream nail polish, which is what I prefer. The color is sort of a raspberry. In certain light it looks like a dark, deep reddish color. It looks great on my fair, cool skin. It goes on smooth and dries quickly, and it's completely opaque in 2 coats. This is probably going to be my most worn nail polish during the fall and winter!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful, rich dark raspberry creme that applies smoothly with no streaks. Perfectly opaque in two coats. OPI's pro-wide brush is wonderful; I can easily coat my whole nail in two "swipes." I also find OPI polishes to dry quickly.