OPI Miami Beet

4.7

on 7/24/2015 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I LOVEEE THIS COLOR! It certainly is one of the best of Opi nail polishes and I would recommend to everyone. It is highly pigmented and lasts well on the nails. I would definitely buy it again.

on 7/23/2015 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Miami Beet applies like a dream and lasts longer than most of my other OPIs - over a week without chipping. It is a beautiful deep red-purple-burgundy colour. It reaches opacity in two coats and is very shiny. The formula is perfect and this is definitely one of my Top 5 OPI colours!

on 7/11/2015 9:23:00 PM

From OPI's South Beach Collection for Spring 2009, Miami Beet is a deep purplish-red creme. Gorgeous shade. Reminds me of Manicurist of Seville but it's a little bit darker. Looks amazing on the nail, this is one of my favorite OPI's.
Excellent formula. Opaque in two coats and no problems with application or wear.
I love this one and I'd definitely buy it again.

I love this color. It's perfect for those days when red is too bright and the deep reds are too dark. It's a perfect in between color. I use too coats but the color payoff is good enough for one!!

on 1/8/2015 10:30:00 PM

This is one of my HG nail polishes. The colour is a deep, beet colour, more red than purple and has an incredible shine which lasts for days on both fingers and toes - even without topcoat! Application is a breeze, opacity in one coat, though I would recommend two for extra shine and durability. This colour is very Autumnal though I for one will be wearing it all year round as it is very classy and, in my opinion, work appropriate. It dries very quickly as well due to the fact that the formula is quite thin. I cannot speak highly enough of this polish. It suits my NC20 skin perfectly. The brush is quite wide meaning I can use one stroke per nail (I have quite skinny nails). I would recommend this for anyone looking for a red, for an Autumn/Winter colour, for office appropriate polish or anyone who has never tried OPI before. In fact, I recommend this to everyone! 5 out of 5!

on 5/17/2013 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This color is definetely dead on!!!! I mean this nail varnish makes hands look so glamorous, and accesorize every everyday outfit! I love the texture which is not always the case with OPI's nail varnish. & for my dark skin ladies, this is so flattering on our skin tones!!!!!
Once I ran out of it, I will be on the cashier on the same day purchasing again!

on 2/18/2013 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

The name is dead-on - a nice beet color, pinkish red with slight blue undertones. Looks nice on my NC30-35 skin in winter. I like it more in fall and winter than in summer. It's a nice change to my usual burgundy reds without being too out there.

Quality is as with most OPIs. It's opaque in two coats. I get chips after two days, but I get that with all polishes, no exception (so far). I'd pay a fortune for OPI in Switzerland (where I live) - but I buy my polishes at Chinese beauty supply stores in the US (as I'm there frequently). There, I pay 5$ per bottle, which is totally fine. Would also pay regular retail of 9$ for this.

on 1/21/2013 9:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this several years ago and remember not being all that thrilled with it. I thought maybe it was because it was summertime and the shade is more fall and wintery. I put it on again last night to give it another chance and it may just be that it doesn't agree with my skintone but it looks "off". The formula is smooth and opaque in 2 coats, I just do not like the shade and will be giving this one to my stepdaughter who is more cool toned.

This is one of my top 5 favorite shades.. if I actually go to heaven when I expire,I will take this with me..or I will find it there waiting for me (after all it is heaven..)It is a gorgeous, super flattering beet shade that is neither too light nor dark, offers awesome coverage , applies easily and dries fast. Perfectly feminine !

on 12/30/2012 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I love this! I purchased it last year and thought it was too much. I guess a year makes a big difference. The color payoff is really pretty. I think I'm more amazed at the jelly like color than anything. This is a great fall and winter color. Not too much, just trendy and significant.

Popular Polishes