December 19, 2014 | 1153 users online

Liquid - Estee Lauder - Nutritious Vita-Mineral SPF 10

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 7:23:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

I love this foundation! It's a miracle for my problematic skin! Now that it's winter in Australia, not only am I only in my t-zone and cheeks, but I'm also very very dry around the perimeters of my face and around my eye area. This foundation is a great balance which caters towards both those problems. I also have bad skin in terms of enlarged pores, spots and acne scars and this foundation blurs them but does not cover them completely (which is good because my skin actually still looks like skin rather than a mask). I use revlon colorstay as my concealer for spots and pigmented areas. Unlike other reviewers, I don't find that this product accentuates my dry spots or pores at all.

The texture is liquid but not so thin that it drips and the coverage is medium (veering on the lighter side). Being as oily as I am around the nose and cheek area, the foundation lasts surprisingly well at 3-4 hours without blotting. I have this in intensity 1.5 which I would consider 'warm'. While it looks natural once I've added a little bit of bronzer around the edges of my face, I wish it was just a tiny bit more yellow (most foundations are not yellow enough to match my neck but that's not EL's fault - I wish I could find a yellow colour corrector!). For reference, I am asian with fair- medium skin during the winter (revlon colorstay in sand beige except less neutral and more warm + NW20 + a mix between 52 and 53 for Bourjois healthy mix)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by 3stuti

i want to try how it work currently m using nc 20 mac mineralise foundation spf 15 and it is wonderful

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 6:24:00 AM More reviews by glamourt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Got this product by chance as i've heard about the amazing review of EL double wear but some claims it's quite heavy so i wanted to give this a try.

I'm using Intensity 2.0 which is suitable for my NC25 skin and the coverage is medium-full which i'm amazed of! I've got oily skin so not much foundations had made me a believer, even Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme Powder Foundation is only a more than average product for me, i see shine on my nose within 4-5hrs using Chanel. I used this before topping up with Chanel powder to set it matte as this gives a dewy look.

I wore this everyday and there's no breakouts, in fact there's improvement in my skin! It could last a good 12hr++ and my skin felt so velvet smooth~ I'm not exaggerating! :) The reason why i rated 4 is because i don't like the dewy look & it's quite pricey. I would love to give double wear/dw light a try to compare in future!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by laceyy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I must admit i was quite shocked when reading all the reviews on here, but everyone has different skin types and expectations of a foundation.

I absolutely LOVE this product!!! It is perfect for those who don't really 'need' to wear a foundation but want more than a tinted moisturizer.

It's not for people with uneven skin tone or spots etc but for a light even colour for those with clear skin wanting some protection from the streets of London air +spf it's EXCELLENT!

doesn't look like you're wearing any make up (according to men) but gives a natural radiance with a brighter colour to your face and added slight dewiness

Looks natural, youthful and best part is actually good for your skin! If you have the skin using a heavier foundation could spoil your skin, is an unnecessary cost and in the long term won't benefit the appearance either.

This foundation is great for those attracted to the European 'preserve' Beauty approach as apposed to a cover up, enhance, superficial one.

I use this makeup in all seasons and have 2 different shades, sometimes in winter a still light foundation but with a matte finish in a lighter shade is nice (making skin feel powdery soft as apposed to this foundation which has a moisturized soft finish and look)

perfect for summer and young-older skin
would reccomend
10+

**ALSO JANE IREDALE LIQUID MINERALS IS LOVELY! **

Laceyy XX

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Laski

This foundation didn´t dry my skin out, whhich one would expect with such a name. It evens out the skintone a bit, but the coverage isn´t enough for me. Also, it comes off quite easily and the little coverage it does provide disappears after only 2 hours or so. Not the right product for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by JaneWayne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

We are always on the quest for the HG, even when you are pretty much sure you have found it, there is always something lurking around the corner that might be even better. I am starting to realize that if it's not broken, don't try to fix it.

My thoughts about this foundation are pretty much in line with anyone who said that this is designed for those of you blessed with perfect porcelain skin. I have been having wonderful results with Shiseido's Perfect Refining Foundation, but sometimes I just want something more natural and quick. My skin is not horrible, but this foundation made me look like my head was made out of paper mache. That's all I am gonna say. I could go on about dry skin, oily skin, but it won't matter because I had no desire to test out longevity whilst looking like a 3rd grade art project.

You can always ask for a 10 day dram of foundations at Estee Lauder, so try it because you take the plunge.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Purchased this at the end of the summer because my Double Wear was gettng too heavy.

There is nothing positive to say about this foundation.

I was matched the lightest shade, but it appeared to darken dramatically after wearing only an hour or two. Also started off looking cool but warmed up on my skin making my face appear pink.

The coverage was minimal.

If you are looking for light to medium coverage, I recommend the Double Wear Light. The color stays true. Double Wear is always good, but definitely more coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this foundation. It looks natural and feels non-greasy. It does make my skin look more dewy though, but it feels nice nontheless. I don't know about the mineral properties but it is a good natural finish foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by housegurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a good makeup to wear for normal, everyday use. I usually wear Laura Mercier oil free foundation but it's a little heavy to wear everyday. I got a sample of this from Macy's and love it! It glides on well and looks natural while still covering imperfections. I have oily t-zone as well and do not get shiny throughout the day. I am not sure it would work well for my skin in the summer but works well during the colder seasons.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

I think that this would be more suited for a normal to dry type skin. If you are oily, it will slide off and/or make your skin more oily. I don't get the whole mineral makeup concept, I think it's a scam. A product could have one mineral and then the company claims it is "mineral" makeup. I think it's just a fad. The foundation didn't feel smooth when I tried it on my face.