July 29, 2014 | 1887 users online

Lip Gloss - Stila - "ulta" mate pink lip glaze

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by hakunamatata13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color is beautiful, don't get me wrong, but I cant stand how sticky this is! I really want to love this product but the stickness enables me to.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Lulla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a C3 and this lip gloss on me shows up as an almost see through sheer pink with a pearly sheen. It has a little tack in the texture but is not sticky.

It slightly sweet fruity fragrance that I love.

I find that it isn't moisturising at all for my lips which is an important factor for me.

Like the other reviewers the packaging is an issue. While I love the concept. It takes quite a few clicks for the product to come out and it can take a long time. Twist it too quickly or too many times and the product will spill out. I'm not the most patient person when it comes applying lip products during the day.

I would not purchase this lip glaze again and definitely not as an individual product

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by chusuyuki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm a MAC NC30 and have pigmented pink lips. This goes on very slight pink with pearly finish on me. It's not as sticky as MAC's lipglass. As much as I like the clicky sound, it takes about 6-7 clicks to get the color out each time I use. And when it does come out, it's usually too much and the content is wasted.

Staying power wise - I have this on my lips thickly at 8am and by 12noon, none can be seen though I can feel the sticky feeling.

All in all, I will not re-purchase because the shade is duplicable, wastage of product and it's too sheer for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this in the ultamate set from Beautyticket. Its a super cottoncandy baby girl pink. But the pigmentation is sub par. It would be such a pretty color if it were more pigmented but its sheer. Its a nice color but sheer pretty pink glosses are dime a dozen. Its thick but not really sticky. The turn up can be a little slow like all stila glazes. The lasting power isn't the best

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Kabuk1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a swap, and I really like it. It's a good MLBB shade, it shows up just slightly pinkish & pearly on my lips. It actually reminds me a lot of Prrr(the LipGlass). I wish it was a bit thicker & stickier, but it lasts a good long while regardless. I like the click-pen tube, and while the smell is not GREAT, it's not bad at all. It smells just like something I've smelled before, but I can't put my finger on it. Kind of tangy & citrusy, and it has a slight orangey flavor. I probably wouldn't BUY this gloss(Lip Glaze is ungodly expensive, and I don't like this color THAT much!), but as a swap, I likey :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2009 5:20:00 AM More reviews by katushka37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a part of ulra mate set (which was on sale for only $15 on SN). I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep it because it looked a bit too dark for my liking. Eventually I've decided to give it a try because I liked the scent and loved it. It gave my lips that polished glossy look that wasn't too OTT. It look quite transparent and irridescent on my lips and lasted me couple of hours. However there is no way I would pay full retail price for it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smells nice and looks pretty in the tube. Its very sheer and alittle too sticky. I wish it were more pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2009 8:25:00 AM More reviews by shonascully

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this gloss. Sometimes I use it over Stila's CC in peony and they look gorgeous together. It's very subtle, so it's good over other colours or on it's own. Lasting power isn't great, but not too bad either. I don't expect glosses to last for hours anyway.

As for the packaging - I think it's really cute. I do like the pen, but as a previous reviewer said, I hate the way you click it once and nothing comes out, then you do it again and you have a huge glob of it! Also, the "stila" and the flowers are wearing off the packaging which is disappointing cause it looked so sweet and pretty before.

It's still a lovely gloss, nothing too amazing though. As it's part of the set, I don't think you can buy it individually anyway, and I wouldn't buy the set again but would definitely check out other lipglazes.

All in all, I really like it. Very pretty and understated.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 10:39:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color didnt really show up on me, just gave some shine w/ the slightest hint of baby pink. In the tube it looks really pretty, just wish it showed up more on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2009 3:03:00 AM More reviews by sconzzy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Was so excited to get my stila "Ulta"mate set today, and yes this is lovely, the smell is gross, but the colour is very nice. like every one else i agree the packaging is a bit of a let down, I dont like the twist and glob, or the size, its massive and yet actually only a couple of grams of product, but that said, the colour and consistancy is really nice. Would I buy it again, no, in NZ Stila is rediculously expensive and these lip glazes retail for a rediculous $62! But as part of the set, Im thrilled.