Biore Scrub Facial Foam

3.7

on 10/31/2013 4:07:00 PM

Its an overall great product. It did help my skin feel less oily. The ironic thing about this product is that its dries out my skin while leaving it soft at the same time. I don't know how but it did. I would use this product but for the fact that it dries out my skin but that's the case for most oil control products.

on 2/20/2013 6:50:00 AM

i had heard great reviews on this and tried it myself. i liked the idea of small beads, but tbh they are so small they didn't do very much, it lathers far and you only need a tiny amount to cover your face but there is a lack of beads so to get the desired effect i had to apply loads and i thought it was too expensive to use that much of it. There are other scrubs that i have found which are a lot more effective for strong skin like mine, which i much prefer to use!

on 10/24/2012 2:25:00 PM

The scrubbing beads in this are very fine, but don't let that fool you! It exfoliates very well! I tried using it with my Clairisonic - bad idea. It was a lot more abrasive than I assumed it would be - ouch! The great thing about this cleanser is that it's like a scrub and a foam in one. You need the TEENIEST amount and it'll foam to cover your entire face & neck. It smells very pleasant, and it has lasted me a very long time. It's a little pricey but well worth it for my combination skin :)

on 5/24/2010 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this product is a horror for people with dry/normal skin. I tried to use it as a body scrub because it was so dry for my face. However, it is still very dry even as a body scrub.

on 2/2/2009 3:06:00 PM

i remmeber using this product last year and i used it everyday. this face wash kept my acne at bay but i couldnt find this anywhere ): my mom bought it in hong kong and theres non here in the nyc. oh wells. it was the only product that moisturized my skin, made my face glow and kept the pimples from coming.

on 2/2/2009 3:00:00 PM

I got Kao Biore Facial Foam Scrub when i was visiting Singapore last summer. Its a foamy cleanser with little pink beads to smooth the skin and little white beads to deep clean. It says on the packaging that it is gentle enough for daily use and it is. I have normal/combo skin with the oiliness in the t-zone area. this "scrub" refreshes my skin in the morning and at night, getting rid of all the flakiness in dry spots and extra oil and gunk on the forehead. the smell is so yummy-a subtle fruity/floral that wakes you up in the morning but doesn't linger after you wash your face. after washing it leaves skin so soft and smooth, it doesn't leave any residue on your face so a toner is not needed. defs an HG buy for anyone with combo skin cuz it cleans well without drying and leaves skin so soft. if anyone is visiting asia check out the local drugstore for this and STOCK UP!

Popular Face Skincare Products